Apple iPhone 4S | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

loved mine but switched to htc one amd its so much better

• ilovesummerX By  ilovesummerX
    02.14.12

This phone is nothing short of amazing. I previously was an avid Android user. I switched to the iPhone because I was unhappy with the amount of glitches I kept having with my Android. I LOVE THE IPHONE!! I will say that a couple of downsidse is that you are unable to permanently set websites to "full version", also despite it having Google maps, it doesn't provide you with turn by turn directions via Google maps, which is something that Android has. That I really miss. Other than that, I love the fact that email comes through instantly, the phone runs smoothly and is very fast. I absolutely love it and am very happy with my buy. I am excited for the next iPhone!

• valeried312 By  valeried312
    01.23.12

I can't believe I ever owned another phone. I've had a handful of other smart phones (HTC Evo, Palm Pre, Google Nexus S), but they all fail in comparison to this. I never understood what all the hype was about. When Sprint finally obtained these bad boys I decided I would try it out. I will never go back to android again. Actually, I have since switched from PC to Mac due to this new love of my iPhone. You really can't go wrong with Apple. Talking to Siri is really as easy as it seems in the commercial! I just tell her to call so & so, or tell someone that I'm going to be late & off goes the text message. She sets reminders, appointments, and all kind of other unbelievably smart things. It's kind of crazy what they're coming up with these days - but it's handy!

• kwillsmom By  kwillsmom
    01.19.12

I am in love with the iPhone 4S! So glad I've made the switch! Siri is great! Love how it can go through the calendar and let you know what's on tap for the day, read messages to you. The all around organization of this very smart--smartphone is wonderful! I need it's partners the iPad 2 and need to replace my stolen iPod now. GREAT phone...love it!!!

• East2West By  East2West
    01.18.12

I have my 4S for 2 months now and it has helped me so much. I have 4 kids and in school myself it keeps me in the know. I have my schedule plus the kids schedule in one place. All contacts when needed plus the endless apps at my finger tips. I had the iphone 3 and happy I upgraded, not because of Siri but the speed and camera.

• gone2carolina03 By  gone2carolina03
    01.18.12

As a former Android user I was a bit skeptical about the iPhone 4S. But my curiosity got the best of me and I tried it out. I LOVE it! It is so much more than just a phone. It's a personal assistant, fitness coach, chef, gamer, photographer and so much more all in one little device! It's fast and doesn't lag at all. The app store is phenomenal, with so many apps to try I'll probably never try them all. It's easy to use and much more customizable then I thought it would be. I cannot imagine my life without it now. I would marry it...is there an app for that?!

• Glamamama1 By  Glamamama1
    01.18.12

I recently switched from a Droid to the iphone 4S and I love it. It is so easy to use and no problems like with the droid. I love Siri...I am in the car alot for work and Siri is very useful for to help me with tasks and remembering to do things like call back clients. The camera is great--equivalent or better than my droid. I love how light it is too--so much lighter than the droid.

• justtami0313 By  justtami0313
    01.18.12

I originally started out with a droid x for my first smart phone then the iPhone finally came to Verizon and I was able to switch to that. Seeing as I have used both android and apple I can say without a doubt the iPhone is much more user friendly and has far fewer issues then my droid. I will never not have an iPhone now.

• Emilycoo By  Emilycoo
    01.18.12

I got this phone for Christmas and I love it! Siri is hilarious but also made me want to throw my phone at the wall when I was trying to find an el pollo loco and she had no idea what I was saying lol The aps are really cool, there are so many and they can do anything from entertain you in line at the store to help you make dinner to help keep you on your monthly budget! One qualm: why is it so breakable? I lived in fear during the first few days before I bought a defender super bid gelly case for it and now that I have the case the small sleekness of the phone is lost. I have heard too many horror stories of this phone being dropped and broken for good to give this phone 5 stars. But other than that I've been really happy!

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    01.18.12

My husband got the iPhone through work and we both loved it. We were both heartbroken when he just changed jobs and didn't get a new iPhone. After looking through all the other Smartphones and buying a somewhat mediocre one, I have put the iPhone on my list for birthday presents. Just can't live without it. It just has much better apps then the other Smartphones, better touchscreen and uses.

• rmills By  rmills
    12.02.11

This phone is more than a phone, it is a personal assistant! My husband bought me this as a gift and I absolutely love it. I love that I can keep everything I need right there at my fingertips and the addition of Siri makes it that much easier. I use Siri to make reminders, and to find out everyday answers to things I need. I was not 100% an apple fan. I was an Android fan and switched from that platform, however, I do find myself liking this platform more. The ease of the functionality of the phone makes it a complete hit with me.