Sally Hansen Nail Effects- Real Nail Polish Strips Review Page 5 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• deeraffreeg17 By  deeraffreeg17
    06.06.12

Not bad, but not great! Took me a while to get the hang of the application. No drying time is wonderful. They were tough to remove though!

• pixiepower By  pixiepower
    06.06.12

I received these free in my voxbox from Influenster. It took me a couple of tries to get the application down but once I did it took me about 15 min to apply and shape all my nails. I noticed some chipping on the edges after about day 4. I removed at day 7 because they no longer looked nice. I tried the glitter nails and received some compliments on my nails. The price is a little expensive for everyday use but for a special occasion its definitely cheaper than going to a salon. I would purchase these again.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    05.10.12

After using another product that is similar I must say these aren't so easy. I didn't like how you had to warm up the nail sticker to make it stick. And they chip very easily. I probably won't use them again.

• lizziemaggiep By  lizziemaggiep
    04.15.12

If you like convenience, these are worth the price. They came through on the fits all nails, but I couldn't get them to go 10 days. I reviewed on my blog also: http://www.lpobeauty.com/2012/04/09/nail-strips-brilliant-or-bogus/

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    12.04.11

I have been wanting to try the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips for quite a while now, but thought it's about $10 for one use? I didn't think it was such a good idea to just throw my money down the drain for a one time at home use. After all I am a working mom with 3 kids and my budget is a bit tight, so I need to give to them before I take from them. Well it was on sale and I had a $5.00 coupon and it came out to about $2-$3 so I decided now was the time to try it. I am very glad I did too! These nail polish strips are amazing. Since I do have a little one about 1 year old I didn't have to stress about her wanting something because I could do one finger at a time and not worry that my nails were wet and that they were going to get ruined. I had to stop a few times while applying my nail strips, but not worries!!!! You can't ruin them

• nodivapoints By  nodivapoints
    12.02.11

I was so disappointed with these which is a shame because I was so excited after reading on this site and watching reviews on youtube. I just bought a package and made sure I followed the directions to a T and they have already peeled. I put them on in the afternoon and did one load of dishwashing later on. To my dismay a few of my nails are chipped. Thank goodness for glitter nail polish to cover it up. I think I will stick to the regular nail polish like OPI they may be pricey too but I get more out of a bottle of polish than the application of these.

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    11.29.11

I absolutely LOVE these!!! I'm NOT the type to go get manicures at all. I'm a piano player so I need to keep my nails short. These very EASY-TO-APPLY strips are GREAT for someone like me! I also use these on my 4 year old...and they stay on MUCH longer than regular nail polish! A great product!!!

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    11.02.11

I tried these on my girls and they were a little pricey for the short time they lasted. I had much better luck, but I am more careful. I think I prefer the old fashioned way of polishing nails, but for design it is a great concept.

• fern428 By  fern428
    11.02.11

I thought they were a little pricey for a product that wasn't all that easy to apply and only lasted a day without chipping. However, for a temporary great look, they were fun, I just feel like I could have saved the money towards a manicure special!

• juanita93243 By  juanita93243
    10.31.11

I love Sally Hanson to begin with, so this just adds to a great line of products

• jen2418 By  jen2418
    10.31.11

these are super easy to use. They are a bit pricey but last a while

• 3xrunning By  3xrunning
    10.29.11

I love this product. It was easy to apply and it lasted a long time . I would buy over and over again

• marie_d By  marie_d
    10.29.11

I bought these and I loved them. They were easy to apply and they lasted a long time. They came off easy too. I didn't like the price and would only buy them again for a special occasion.

• OrganizeThis By  OrganizeThis
    10.29.11

Love the concept, but not the product. I bought them for my 13 year old as a gift. We applied them together, and they still didn't last more than 1 day. And I thought they were kind of expensive....

• Foofie5 By  Foofie5
    10.29.11

I bought these for my 12 yr old daughter. They didn't last a day. She put them on and by the end of day they were coming off. She put them on correctly too. I think it is too much money for a product that only last a day.