Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 5 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• Camkay03 By  Camkay03
    06.29.15

More affordable than most! A good toilet paper, gets the job done but there are softer stronger brands out there.

• hope500 By  hope500
    06.26.15

I like it for two simple reasons, soft and it is affordable

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

I buy this brand mostly because of price. I used to buy for quality as well, but believe they no longer make it as well. It cleans well, but doesn't last long.

• jillrae By  jillrae
    06.21.15

I use to like Angle Soft, but their quality has gone down hill!!! We recently bought some and I thought we had accidently bought a no-name brand because it was so thin. I am very disappointed in the quality of this product now and will not buy it again

• risible295 By  risible295
    06.19.15

Love this tissue, found out from my septic guy this is easier on the flow and it will keep him away a little longer. It is gentle on the bum bum let my kids tell it and if you get the bigger rolls they last a little longer.

• sandyld7 By  sandyld7
    06.18.15

I like how soft it is. A roll does not last as long as some other brands, but it is better for using on my face and other tender areas.

• Brandy22814 By  Brandy22814
    06.15.15

I hate this toilet paper. It falls apart and your fingers go through it. It just sucks.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

I got this for free not from this site though to test out. I don't like it. I got 2 play and it was sheet thin and weird. Cheao rough quality and fear for my fingers!! I love quilted nothern 3 ply that I got for free to test out. So happy I got my 18 mega rolls pack of that! Awesome brand! I love Charmin ultra soft as well.

• midnightblue By  midnightblue
    05.19.15

Soft toilet paper. Doesn't tear. But not as long lasting. You usually need to use more of this one than other brands.

• diallk By  diallk
    05.11.15

Super Soft and cozy but not as long lasting or durable as other brands.

• msshun24 By  msshun24
    05.08.15

Good price and always has coupons for additional savings. Rolls are small and don't last as long.

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    05.07.15

Good price and good buy. Love the coupons it helps out with the shopping.

• chirpyswati By  chirpyswati
    05.06.15

Affordable. Very good tissue for its softness but a bit too soft as leaves residue nonetheless a good one for daily use. recomended.

• tabiholloway By  tabiholloway
    04.27.15

Good quality for a great price! This is the only type we use at home. It's soft and strong!

• Hrlney27 By  Hrlney27
    04.21.15

Good quality and softness. Usually good prices. You do not need and over abundance to wipe with. Very durable and because of that the rolls last!