Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

My daughter used these cups as a starter cup up until she turned 2. I loved the handles and that it wasn't so large that she couldn't hold on to it. It cleans easily and is a great cup for on the go kids. The only complaint is that it can leak after a lot of use and if the plastic is not installed correctly. If your child pulls too hard the whole top will pop off...

• They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• croggy By  croggy
    10.29.12

My daughter got this for her birthday and threw it down at the table and it broke. the hard plastic is not strong enough.

• amhuwa By  amhuwa
    10.26.12

I run a daycare and the younger kids that have used this cup really like it because of the soft top and parents liked it because of the price compared to the nuk brand. The cups worker well for a while but the more I washed them the more they would leak. It seemed like the seal was never the same after the first couple of washes.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood
    10.11.12

LOVE

• reena100 By  reena100
    10.08.12

purchased at rite aid. Price kind of high for baby cup. Then I washed this product the plastic spout detacted from cup. I placed it back on. Every since then cup leaks and plastic comes back off. Did like at all....

• itzy2006 By  itzy2006
    10.08.12

I lve this cup I took my daughter out of the bottle at 6 months and the only reason is this cup is the perfect transition it leak sometimes but it will make getting them off the bottle so much easier

• hopeEternal62 By  hopeEternal62
    10.04.12

I bought several of these as gift for the children I babysit. Now their parents are hooked on them as much as the kids are. GREAT product playtex

• Rockrebel By  Rockrebel
    10.01.12

My boys went right from breast to sippy/straw cups. We liked these until they figured out how to push them in causing leaks.

• Jlincoln43 By  Jlincoln43
    09.27.12

This is one of the cups that I use only if the others aren't clean. The only reason is it isn't as spill proof as my other sippy cups. If it is left on it's side for any time there is a small puddle under it. If my toddler drops or throws it down it will splatter.

• mswatkins By  mswatkins
    09.07.12

It was a good cup I started my daughter out with this as her first sippy cup, I didn't like the nipple leaked because it had 2 little ridges that had to match up with the top and it also would deep in sometimes. My daughter eneded up biting a whole in the actual nipple part so I had to find a new one. I did like that it was 8oz because she started using it at 6 months so was still drinkning formula and you sometimes need the 8oz but a lot of cups are 6 oz or 7oz? So I did like that

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

One of the very few cups my son will actually drink out of. Well made, easy to clean and the price is great.