Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes

Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes

4.6
              Rated #5 in Other
72 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I use these all the time. There's nothing better for feeling clean and fresh.

Leave you feeling fresh and clean... Great use for babies, traveling in the car or women and their monthly. I wouldn't ask for anything better.

I love these during my monthly, as well as when potty training my baby sister. These keep us clean and fresh, plus, since they're flushable, no worries about accidentally flushing!

this cute little box sits on the back of my girls bathroom toilet. it makes THINGS alot easier for them and I love that !!!

These are awesome for traveling or using at home! They don't have an over powering scent and the fact that they are flushable is fantastic!

I like these for the smell is better than some of the others and just makes me feel cleaner and refreshed than regular toilet paper.

I have one of these in my car to use when no other cleaning possibly is available. They are very, very soft, with a nice touch and the fact that they are flushable makes them even more appealing.

Overall an okay product

Good product. It doesn't irritate the skin. Gets the job done;)

nice for the clean feeling but I like the Kirkland wipes better as they are more cloth like and you can use less

I got to try these out for free & I must say I thought they were pretty good. I had guest over & from the empty container I think they liked them also. It's nice to have that clean feeling after using the restroom.

I got a coupon for a free tub of these a while back and tried them. I didn't really care for them. I don't really like the moist feeling it leaves on your back side. I like their toilet paper though. Also at around four dollars this is not a product you would want to sue every time you go to the bathroom.