Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• vickimarie2002 By  vickimarie2002
    12.13.19

Great choice of crayons!

This a great pack of crayons to pick up. There are plenty to choose from, but not so many that you feel overwhelmed. And Crayola always makes a superior quality crayon.

• slehan By  slehan
    12.12.19

These are the best crayons ever invented. Love all the colors.

• momom76 By  momom76
    12.12.19

Love CRAYOLA!

Love crayola products they are the best. I have always used them since I was little

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

Classic Crayons by Crayola

Ahhh the smell of a freshly opened box of Crayola Crayons brings back such great childhood memories. The first day of school! Crayola in my opinion in synonymous with quality. No better crayons on the market.

• LilmamaD By  LilmamaD
    11.29.19

Help

I have never used this one but I always wanted to. But know that I have kids I want them to use it but I can't find them.

• mmells By  mmells
    11.21.19

Vibrant colors

These crayons have been my favorite for as long as I can remember. Crayola has the best quality and most vibrant colors of all the brands I have used. I just bought my 12 month old son a pack to practice drawing.

• RJNessing By  RJNessing
    11.09.19

Love these classic crayons! Bright and great colors

• Ajnky83 By  Ajnky83
    11.08.19

Crayola = The best!

Crayola crayons have always been my go to crayons. Crayola crayons are bright and come in any color imaginable. The built in sharpener completes the package.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    11.07.19

love these

I love Crayola crayons, they are the best. I love that there's 64 different colors and that it has a built in sharpener. When I was younger, this is the only box of crayons I wanted.

• Carrfeleshia By  Carrfeleshia
    11.05.19

Crayola's 64 pack

Love the large 64 pack and the sharpener built in amazing. Need to go big or nothing.