Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

Tried and True

Crayola is by far the superior brand for crayons. This 64 pack in particular has so many options for my little ones coloring time. Occasionally we have crayon breaks for pressing a little too hard but we do love to color A LOT.

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

The best Crayon Brand ever!

Crayola is just amazing.. the colors are great and its not cheap wax by any means! I ONLY buy Crayola for my kids, and that's how my mother was as well when I was a little kid, and even now I find myself buying Crayola for my craft projects as an adult!

• Dahling By  Dahling
    01.11.19

Love love love this big box. I have one tucked on the bookshelf.

• adreasamuel By  adreasamuel
    12.17.18

fun with crayola

A variety of old and new bright and bold colors. Washable and non-toxic supplies that are Great for all ages!

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Why would you use any other brand?

Is there really any other brand to use? Crayola has the best crayons. Being a teacher I have seen some bad crayon brands. I request that all my students use Crayola.

• MBabb123 By  MBabb123
    12.13.18

Crayola!

Crayola has always been the best crayon brand and I believe it still is. Though I do think they should make them a little more indestructible.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.26.18

Not one for the hype.

These Crayons were stables in my childhood. I'd use them for my colouring books, writing or even colouring on the wall...which every child has done at least once. I'm not the biggest fan of Crayons, seeing as they break easily and slip out of my hands. They're a bit too small for my taste and they don't last very long, either. Not worth the price for how easily they break on you.

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.11.18

The gold standard of crayons

I grew up using Crayola crayons. They are great quality crayons with bright pigmentation, strong durability, and a great price. They come in a wide range of colors, making them perfect for any art project. Crayola is the classic gold standard for crayons.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

My choice

Love these crayons! As a teacher they are my preferred brand. As a grandparent they are the only brand we buy. For myself (yes, I still color), they have the best coverage and color hands down.

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    10.19.18

crayola!! hell ya!!

as a mother who love arts and crafts i love the 64 count crayons!! and the sharpener is an added bonus!!