MiO  Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer

4.2
              Rated #125 in Beverages
69 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

My hubby really liked this after trying a coworkers. He loves the ice tea flavor. I tried and wasn't as impressed.

These are pretty good! Sometimes you have to use a bit more for more pronounced flavor, but a nice break up from plain water. I always lose mine though!!!

Ok, it portable and has a somewhat good taste but for the money I'll pass. Just not worth it!

It is convient but you need much more than the recomended amout of drops to add a decent amount of flavor. Didn't feel it was worth the money, the shelf life after open wasn't that long either. I'll stick with the single serve powder packets.

The only flavor I have tried is the Fruit Punch and I did not like it at all, I will have to try some of the other flavors.

MiO sent me a coupon a while back for a free product and I used the coupon. I did NOT like the flavor of this water enhancer. I liked that it came in small container that had many uses in it...and that you could use as much or little as you'd like. But the flavor was just not there for me.

I do not like these. If you add too little, you need to add sugar. If you add too much, you got a syrupy mess in your cup. Ah, ill stick to KoolAid.

I really dislike this stuff. I don't know what it is, I just don't like my water flavored.

Ewe not good, or good for you! Do not recommend . Tried a sample will never buy.