Hormel Compleats Kids Spaghetti Meatballs | SheSpeaks

• Kmcnutt By  Kmcnutt
    05.19.14

Nothing but sodium and preservative

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

Can we say sodium? That is so not healthy, they are nasty tasting as well, unless you just like salty sawdust..... If you give these to kids you may want to rethink your food choices and read the label!

• m93312 By  m93312
    04.04.14

my kids love spaghetti especially if its a ready to heat dish. Fast and easy they could do themselves sometimes.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

awesome and it is kept in my cabinet for my teenage kids who just want to have a snack that may be more filling then a couple of cookies

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    03.20.14

Good quick meal

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

My kids actually do not like these at all. Thought they would be okay for those need a quick meal but when I made them they spit them right out of their mouths.

• jsutton87 By  jsutton87
    02.18.14

ii have a picky eater and she loves these as a mom you work so hard to find something your kids will agree to eat and i have tried these and they are good now i see why she loves them .

• jonesygurl By  jonesygurl
    02.16.14

my kids love these

• 6grands By  6grands
    02.12.14

Have gotten this for my grandchildren, they all seem to be pleased with it. Would not feed them a processed meal every day, but comes in handy for a quick meal when they are "starving" and can't wait. They also like the kids ones with the stickers!

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    02.04.14

I have purchased a couple of these for my child and she has given it a thumbs down. I was told that it didn't have much flavor. Unless we have a coupon, I'm not sure if we'll purchase this again.