SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Natalie55 By  Natalie55
    09.09.11

I purchased this project last year and it is wonderful. The soda tastes wonderful and you can make your own soda so you can pick and choose how sweet you make it! This is a great and wonderful product that should be owned by all families.

• beckigirl By  beckigirl
    09.09.11

Yes, This is so cool. The kids love to have their own soda machine at home.They tell all of their friends that my house has a soda wall-lol.The refills are a fair price and they last long.The only bad thing is we no longer have it because we took it to a party to show it off and it got stolen.But i would recommend it highley.

• jctimon1 By  jctimon1
    09.09.11

I have tried teh Jetsteam Fountain Soda Machine several times at Bed, Bath and Beyond! It is amazing! unfortunately, it is out of my price range and I just can't afford the machine. I think the refills are reasonable when compared with the price of traditional soda, but the product tastes WAY better!!! I highly recommend this one to anyone!

• bettys By  bettys
    09.09.11

Fun for all ages! Healthy?

• vanel46 By  vanel46
    09.09.11

I don't own this product but I drink a lot of sparkling water, this would be great to have in my house,nothing to recycle and it wont take up space like cartons of soda.

• mburrell2 By  mburrell2
    09.09.11

This is great if you drink a lot of club soda. I was constantly running to the store and lugging around bottles and cans of club soda. Now, I just make it myself. I'm guessing that it's probably more expensive than buying cub soda, but I'm willing to pay a little more for convenience.

• Shantella By  Shantella
    09.09.11

I really want one of these. While visiting, the host had one and we all had a great time using it. The kids really love it. They used all kids of juices and everything.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    09.09.11

I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my husband last year and it is probably one of his favorite presents ever! It is easy to use and works really well. The CO2 cartridges last quite awhile and are easily exchanged at Bed Bath and Beyond. Lots of fun flavors to try for soda or lightly flavored water. So much less waste than buying individual bottles at the store!

• ufg8trj By  ufg8trj
    09.09.11

This is the best product. I purchased it for my mother for her birthday. When we lived in NY we used to have seltzer delivered to the house, old school style in the glass bottles. When we moved to florida we were unable to find this service, so my mom started buying bottles from the supermarket. She always said it tasted different, but it was fine. She would go through one or two bottles a day. Then I got her the sodastream. She loves it, she is able to make her seltzer as bubbly as she wants. And it is so much cheaper than all the bottles. Plus it's better for the environment! My husband loved it so much I had to buy him one too!

• momofbestbaby By  momofbestbaby
    09.09.11

I love this machine. I love the fact I can add my own amount of carbonation to our drinks. They are coming out with some natural flavors that I am excited about. I am a big fan of soda Stream and have done a review on them.

• elenacala By  elenacala
    09.09.11

I purchased the soda stream in October of 2010, almost a year ago. It was easy to assemble, but it did take some trying to get the right amount of syrup into the soda stream. It doesn't take up a lot of space, and if you purchase more than 2 of the plastic bottles it comes with each family member can make up their own flavors. We have tried root beer, lemon lime, cola, orange, and ginger ale. We liked all but the lemon lime. That flavor just never tasted right, but the others were good. We especially liked the ginger ale. We also liked the idea that we could use it as part of our food storage. We want our family to eat as normally as possible in the event that we would have to live off our food storage, and this is a way for us to store drinks for our family to enjoy without taking up a lot of space. We love our soda stream, and with the price of soda going up everyday it just makes more sense.

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    09.09.11

I have had a soda stream for several years. The flavors are fantastic! I love the fact that the diet sodas use splenda as their sweetner. You can mix your own flavors and they are great with some juice and just carbonated water. Make your own is a great way to save money AND stop filling the landfills with trash!

• kcdmom By  kcdmom
    09.09.11

This is our favorite thing we have purchased in quite a while. My husband and I drink different types of sodas and storing several 12 packs or 2 liter bottles took up lots of refrigerator space. This product is great b/c you can keep lots of flavors around for friends/family without taking up much storage space. Also, you can adjust how much carbonation based on your preference. It makes great sparkling water with or without some added flavors that you can buy - these last a long time. We have given the SodaStream to several relatives and friends and everyone loves it! The sodas (even non-diet) are much healthier than can or bottle sodas and they taste so much better.

• catgirl0813 By  catgirl0813
    09.09.11

I absolutely love this product! We make flavored water and soda every day. And it is so easy to use, my kids can do it too! It saves so much money and is great for the environment. I highly recommend the SodaStream.

• girl17 By  girl17
    09.09.11

My friend introduced me to the SodaStream. It is a healthier option to soda for kids and easy to use.