SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    02.07.14

I always wanted to get a Soda Stream. I got it and love it. It is very easy to make. Kids love it. Just the flavors are little bland.

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

Buying this Sodastream fountain is a good deal if you just like sparkling water. Buying club soda at the store is not cheap, and the bottles lose their fizz if you don't consume the whole thing in one day after opening. The Soda Stream bottles do a good job of holding fizz even over a few days.We mostly use ours for plain water and add a squeeze of lemon or lime after adding the fizz. I am not super impressed with their soda flavorings.The whole device is little more than plastic housing for a CO2 tank. Be careful snapping it together because I could definitely see the plastic cracking if you are careless. Once together though, it's easy to use. Requires no plug in and it's pretty streamlined to take up little room on the counter. Wipes clean and looks OK on the counter.

• jill1115 By  jill1115
    09.11.11

This is a recent purchase and the only problem I have with it is that I wish that I had one years ago. No more lugging heavy bottles home from the store. No more filling up the recycling can in a few days. No more cluttering up the planet with plastic soda bottles. My husband and I drink a lot of seltzer (we have never used the flavorings so I can't comment on them) so this is a godsend. It couldn't be easier, it takes two seconds to use, and each canister makes 60 bottles of seltzer. I love it!

• cjsime007 By  cjsime007
    09.10.11

BlechI! I can see the allure of having your soda at a much cheaper cost than the canned stuff at the store, but this doesn't taste like ANY soda I have ever had. The result is completely nasty.

• iluvjimnat By  iluvjimnat
    09.10.11

I dont have one now but back when i was a child I had a sodastream and i loved it sadly it was lost in a fire in my parents home. I didn't know they were still making them. I want to get one for my children. I always had a lot of fun making the soda. LOVE it!!

• cherry30 By  cherry30
    09.10.11

I love my Soda Stream......mostly. There are a some things I do not like about it but the good outweighs the bad for convenience. First, the bottles are really not that big - one fills 2 regular-size tumblers and then you need to buzz up another batch - but that's minor. And the strength of the fizz doesn't quite match the sting of a fresh bottle of club soda - but that too is a small price to pay for having seltzer available any time you want it. It isn't all that economical either but, it is handy. The soda stream is staying.

• rrochlis By  rrochlis
    09.10.11

I bought this for my roommate's birthday. She was making the Fresh Direct delivery man carry 2 cases of seltzer up 5 flights of stairs at least once a month. Now she makes all her seltzer at home. The SodaStream is quick and easy to use and reduces waste. It's easy to change out flavors and there are a multitude offered by the company and you could also create them yourself using fruit jues. You'll make your money back fairly quickly if you buy a lot of soda and it only has a small footprint on your kitchen counter.

• BIvanov07 By  BIvanov07
    09.10.11

We have had one of these for about 3 years now and have gone through a lot of syrups!!!! We love this product and the variety of beverages that we can make with it.

• chstress By  chstress
    09.10.11

Before the machine arrived, I had read a few consumer reviews that made me worry a little about the availability of CO2 refills and flavor syrups. But this turned out to not be a problem. We simply ordered the CO2 canisters and flavors online, and left the empty CO2 canisters on our doorstep, and UPS dropped by to pick up the empties and delivered our supplies. The machine itself is really easy to use. All we had to do was put it together, fill the 1 liter bottle provided with water, put it on the machine, press the button a few times to carbonate it, take the bottle off, add the syrup, put on the lid and shake. Then, let it settle for maybe 30 minutes. EASY PEEZY! In order to make soda / pop / "soft drinks", you need to use syrup which the company calls "soda mix". The company sells a variety of soda mixes in both regular and diet forms; and the tastes are amazing! The syrup is $5 a bottle and makes 12 liters. That equals $.42 cents a bottle. Features: * You can control the water source and filter it. * You can control the fizziness * It's entertaining to use, my grandkids adore making soda and watching water fizz up. * It's better for the environment. The first flavors I bought were Cream Soda & Orange Mango. Now, we can enjoy the best tasting soda on the planet ... and it's as easy as making coffee! Visit sodastreamusa.com to learn more about SodaStream and all it has to offer. Also check out SodaStream on Facebook

• sweetheart88 By  sweetheart88
    09.10.11

I really enjoy this product. I think it is great to be able to make soda at home any time without having to go out to the store. I like the fact that their products do not include preservatives like other brands making this a healthier option. I also like the eco-friendly part of this product as you greatly reduce the amount of waste being produced. My only problem with this is having to refill the co2 which I find to be somewhat of a hassle and also an added expense.

• mztab2u By  mztab2u
    09.09.11

I dont own one and dont want to own one i like my soda from a can only

• Natalie55 By  Natalie55
    09.09.11

I purchased this project last year and it is wonderful. The soda tastes wonderful and you can make your own soda so you can pick and choose how sweet you make it! This is a great and wonderful product that should be owned by all families.