L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• heather164 By  heather164
    10.27.11

I have been using this product for about 2 years. True match is true... I have never purchased a color that looked fake or caked on. Even if I buy the wrong color on accident, it always blends in well. It is lightweight and doesn't smell gross. I love it!

• pennyl By  pennyl
    10.27.11

This is a fabulous product. There are so many colors to choose from, everyone should be able to find a match. It's the one I've found that blends perfectly with my skin, it almost seems to "melt" in, seamless making my face appear younger and flawless! I use it every day.

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

maybe the bottle I bought was old or something (came from walgreens) but it did not go on smoothly. It was cakey and didn't look right. It was definitely worse than any other or cheaper foundation I have ever tried.

• kclark37 By  kclark37
    01.29.11

I love this product! I have it in my normal shade and 5 shades darker then my skin for contouring! I love it!!! I blends so nicely and they have colors to match everyone's skin! Great, great product!

• raven_mrrs By  raven_mrrs
    01.17.11

I use this product every day. It is absolutely worth while. This liquid makeup you should apply with a brush because when you begin to blend it forms kind of a powdery consistency. It doesn't have a bad smell and anyone can work with it. It is great.