Downy Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.14.14

Downy always leaves my clothes soft and smelling great. I love the different scent options! I wish they would make pods like Tide!

• carley222433 By  carley222433
    04.10.13

Downy has always been my favortive fabric softner, it makes your clothes smell great and keeps them soft! I love how Downy has so many different scents to choose from so I can switch scents and still get the same soft fresh smelling clothes

• starrynight By  starrynight
    04.10.13

We have very hard water, and I can honestly say that the only thing that gets our clothing soft is Downy. It's all my mother used when I was growing up, and it is my favorite fabric softener. I love the scent, and I love the way our laundry room smells when I do laundry. I think Downy is pricey , so I always wait until it is on sale and use a coupon too.

• HallahBot By  HallahBot
    04.09.13

Not good for sensitive skin or anyone with eczema. Both my daughter and I had pretty awful reactions.

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

Makes clothes so soft. Love it

• Denverista By  Denverista
    12.30.12

Downey....Love the smell! Downey keeps my clothes soft and fresh smelling. I love getting compliments from friends and strangers about how good my clothes smell. It is worth the little bit of extra money to buy something that isn't going to fade (smell wise) after two days of hanging in my closet.

• Lizzifer By  Lizzifer
    11.13.12

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! My clothes smell amazing for a long time after using this fabric softener, and they feel great too! price is a little high but honestly, I couldn't care less. It's worth it.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

The best fabric softener ever. I love Downy. It's unbeatable.

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

Don't really see all the hype about this product.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

This smells nice and makes my clothes feel very soft!

• Tiarasandtantrums By  Tiarasandtantrums
    04.30.12

My favorite - no matter what - I always come back to Downey - my kids won't let me purchase any thing else any longer