bzzagent.com Reviews Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    12.09.12

I love this site and the awesome things you get to try and keep. The surveys aren't long and It's al around fun and so worth the time

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

Being a Bzzagent myself i highly recommend this site. Lots of free products to try.

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF BZZANGET FOR MANY YEARS AND I LOVE THEM

• horseshoekels By  horseshoekels
    06.29.12

I have been a member of bzzagent for atleast a year, and have gotten to try several different products and then tell others about them. You recieve coupons on multiple samples to disperse to other people while informing them about the product, and then you report back to bzzagent how your conversations went. Great, fun membership program thats free!

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

Ive been a bzzagent for 2 months and have already gotten 2 products to test! The more active you are the more you will get!

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

I have been a member for years and love this site. You not only get to try great new products, you get to earn MyPoints for your reviews and BZZ. Right now I'm in a campaign for Keurig Brew Over Ice K-Cups. They sent 12 K-Cups and they are awesome. My whole family likes them. I would recommend anyone to join BZZ Agent. It is a great site!

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    06.29.12

If join the site this month and haven't really gone far at all. I kno I have to wait and all but still throw me a bone already lol

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.19.12

I have been a member for one year and got most active recently i love it and like to get amazing things in the mail to share with my girlfriends i love it...I love the surveys and i like to add reviews about the new material i like to try new things and see if it is a need :)....

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    04.28.12

I too have been a member for a while now. I have taken part in a few campaigns. Lots of them are free and there are occasionally a few where you can pay for the product (with a good discount) and all you have to do is spread the word and let me know what you think about the products.

• CindyF By  CindyF
    04.06.12

I have been a member of this community for a few years. They will occasionally have surveys to answer about products and services you use. Sometimes they will send you a fun and interesting product to try and give your opinion about. They are very prompt in answering questions about their site as well

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.09.10

I have been a bzzagent for a little over a year now and love it.Bzzagent is a word of mouth company and they remind me of she speaks in a sense.They sometimes will send you campaighns to join and send you products to test for free and all you have to do is tell others about them and leave your opinions for bzzagent so easy and super rewarding.the website is bzzagent.com And might I add I have never been asked to pay anything and have tried sevrel thing for this company.I love it. (here is what they say about themselves) About BzzAgent BzzAgent creates a deep connection between consumers and brands to activate word of mouth across social and offline media. Through the engagement of our network of passionate, vocal and connected consumers, we provide companies the ability to activate large-scale discussions, uncover hidden value, and drive measurable results. We believe in unpaid, unscripted ethical and authentic conversations (only!)