Tostitos Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic and Black Bean Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks

• tracyolivia tracyolivia
    09.01.15

Crunchy and fabulous! Homemade hummus or as the base for our favorite nachos, these are by far our family's favorite. There are sure to be lots of bags floating around during football season, too.

• bwarnick27 By  bwarnick27
    11.21.13

We love these! We found a coupon for then and thought we would give them a shot. We now eat them PLAIN with our lunches or as a snack. Can't wait to try the other flavors.

• sislamo By  sislamo
    10.12.13

Pretty good.

• Ellewilson By  Ellewilson
    10.10.13

I am a chip lover and these were quickly a new favorite. They are much better than plain tortilla chips. They are good with salsa, as a taco salad, or even by itself. We have taken them on a picnic a couple of times and they even pair well with wine. My kids love them too.

• longqt By  longqt
    10.10.13

I am a salt junkie..these have the perfect blend of salt, flavor, and crunch. They taste indulgent! They definitely don't need a thing to have with them. Good solo!

• SHudgins31 By  SHudgins31
    10.04.13

I even love them plain.

• wrightvm By  wrightvm
    09.19.13

Good flavor and interesting seasonings make for a unique chip. I enjoy the spice and liked eating them plain. They were good even without salsa!

• learneveryday By  learneveryday
    09.11.13

These chips are great tasting plain out of the bag or with salsa or other dip. I love the crisp texture and the visible grains! I feel like these are healthier than standard tortilla chips.

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

Great Taste for a natural low calories snack!

• UmmSafwaan By  UmmSafwaan
    08.03.13

These chips are the best!! The ingreadients list is understandable, the taste is bold and rich, and I eat these alone all the time although I am sure they'd be good with dips!! I'd definitely RECOMMEND THESE!!

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1