Parents Choice Premium Infant Formula | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.19.12

I use this in the Gentle for my daughter. Just as good as the more expensive brands but cost much less! =)

• coconut86 By  coconut86
    03.28.12

I love this.. My son has severe reflux and he loves this stuff.. he's kept it down. SO i say it's a keeper. I love the Toddler formula!!

• trina1975 By  trina1975
    03.22.12

I tried to breastfeed with both kids but I was never able to produce enough milk. Wound up formula feeding both times. Parent's choice was the brand I used and they both loved it.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.15.12

used it for my first child with no problems, second child made her spit up all the time and gassy

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    03.02.12

I also received a free sample in the mail by parentschoice.com to try and my baby loves it, drinks it with no problems now I'm buying this brand to save money. Its a great choice.

• butterflynda By  butterflynda
    12.02.11

This formula is less of an expense, and also has everything that the other formulas have, nutrition wise. The toddler version also helps to suppliment nutrients still needed for a growing baby, Ours only gets about 16 oz. per day and that is only supplimenting the foods, juice, and water being ingested.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.08.11

yes yes yes...... there is no reason for parents not to use discounts formulas, do your research and you will se the same ingredients as top brands! After spending top dollar on my first, i saw that i was just throwing money away for a name! After switching to this i was soo happy, and so was my baby and my wallet! They have different variety for different needs! No complaints except not trying it sooner! Thanks for bringing high quality at a low price!!

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    10.08.11

This formula is fantastic! My husband and I didn't have a lot of money when my first child was born and we used this formula instead of the expensive name brand. She never had a problem and ever seemed to prefer this to other ones that we tried. I would recommend it to anyone!

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    10.07.11

both my daughters loved this formula and the only difference i noticed with it was that it was a little harder to mix and mixed better in a warmer water. it's definitely worth purchasing over the major brands that cost much more if the only difference is that you will have to shake a bottle a little longer!!

• MamaRhonda By  MamaRhonda
    10.05.11

I got a free sample from Walmart...it said it was 1-day supply. My son is on mixed bottles so we didn't use it all on the first day - BIG MISTAKE. He ended up throwing up on the 2nd day of using it so we tossed it. Sounds like everyone else loved it, but it was not for my son. We'll stick with name brands.

• cnoel12 By  cnoel12
    09.26.11

I used Parent's Choice for all three of my Children. The cost is good and the quality is comparible, plus it doesn't seem to have that nasty formula smell as bad as other brands.