Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume

4.7
              Rated #1 in Fragrance
169 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

While I do like this scent, I don't love it.. Not for any fault on part of the brand, just from personal preference. But I do receive compliments when I wear it, and I do recommend it to friends.

Great smell. Very light, fresh scent. Every time I wear it I get compliments on it.

This was my highschool scent go to. I wore it quiet often and never failed to recieve a complement or two. The scent is refreshing and clean, it has a purity to it that is addictive.

omg i love this perfume it smells sooo good the scent is heavenly

Heaven scent perfume. One of my favourites

I love this perfume. It has such a light clean scent that is pretty unique. I always get compliments when I wear it. It doesn't last all day though, unfortunately.

One of my favorite perfumes. Always get compliments when I wear it. Would suggest you try it & see if it blends with your body chemistry.

It is one of my go-to's! It has a fresh and clean scent and I always get compliments when I wear it! It is not expensive. I love it as a summer/fall scent.

Light blue is my favorite summer scent! It is very light and clean smelling. I always get compliments when I wear it!

I had received a sample of this fragrance and I love it's clean scent. I would definately buy the full size. The scent is subtle, without being overpowering.

This is absolutely my FAVORITE perfume - Fresh, clean and complex scent - delicious - makes you want to come back for more ! Take a whiff next time you're at the fragrance counter in the mall, then but it here for less!

This is one of my favorite perfumes and a regular go-to. It is a crisp, clean scent that does not give me a headache. It will keep you smelling great all day long without having to reapply.

I llike this scent. It is very light and clean. I cannot wear a lot of perfumes because of migraines. But I do like to wear this on my wrists.

I receievd this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom and I love the scent. It is light and not too strong for me. Which is something that I like in perfumes

I revieved a sample of this perfume and plan on buying a full size bottle. Dolce and Gabbana are very generous with their samples and I love their customer service. The scent is very clean and fresh. Its not overpowering at all. Its almost like a mans scent, but with a light feminine touch and that's what I love most.