OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    11.10.13

If I could give this nail polish a 7++ I would its amazing super pigmented, strong fibers to coat your nails for a lasting manicure, no funky smell and dries fast with one coat. I think you get every penny you spend don this nail polish. I cant wait to get the glitters set for Christmas nails Fa lalalalala

• MamaSnooki By  MamaSnooki
    11.04.13

Price wise i hate it. But they have really great colors.

• jillnunn By  jillnunn
    10.31.13

I've been doing my nails (not a salon, ME), since I was a kid. I'm middle-aged now, and after trying all sorts of brands, from the cheap to the high-end pricey ones, I've concluded that OPI is the best.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

OPI chips off just like any other polish. Save your $$ and get a cheaper brand.

• earningwings By  earningwings
    10.25.13

Love the OPI colors and have been wearing it for years. It is my favorite. Downside is that it chips really fast whether I have it done at the salon or do myself. Really you cant beat the unique colors... it is hard to find one that doesnt become your favorite.

• DaringSpecimen7 By  DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

Too expensive.Lasted 2 days the most.Wouldn't try again.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.04.13

OPI Nail Lacquer is my favorite! It lasts longer than any other nail polish I have ever tried. I love the color range and really love the limited editions they come out with. And the tiny bottles are perfect for me since I can't wear nail polish at work. So its just a fun thing to do for special occasions. Highly recommend

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

This is my all time favorite brand of nails polish. I have over 600 bottles of OPI polishes..... Yes, that many lol I love the colors and the names!!!

• jesscoletta By  jesscoletta
    09.17.13

Great product, goes on smooth, never any bubbles and rarely chips. Love OPI

• CarisaLin By  CarisaLin
    08.22.13

I love OPI they are consistently one of my favorite nail polish lines. They always come out with great new colors for every season and they last forever. I still have some of my first bottles of OPI and they still work just great. This is the best polish for a french manicure!