Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• ktimer By  ktimer
    08.25.15

I am generally not a fan of tampons - I feel like they are a necessary evil. But I loved this brand! I like the colorful packaging and they were softer so I am not annoyed by them.

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

occasionally I will have leaks using the product only after 2 hours (without having a heavy flow).

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

Neutral rating, i received a free sample of a few and only tried one which did not have the best outcome after a few hours..

• alyssahudson113 By  alyssahudson113
    08.08.15

By far my favorite tampons. They're small so they're easy to travel with and I think I like them better because they're so colorful. They also last a good amount of time.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Once I started using these I never used anything else. I never had a "problem" Works very well

• jccw814 By  jccw814
    07.21.15

For the most part they are alright. Not too uncomfortable but not comfortable either. I agree with ecobb83 that they do sometimes fall apart/ unravel as you pull out. That is very alarming. I will stick with my Tampax Pearl Compak.

• jccw814 By  jccw814

• TiffanyNH5 By  TiffanyNH5
    07.16.15

It's never fun when that time of the month comes, you're already so uncomfortable. So, it's really nice to be able to use a product that makes things a little easier on you. The plastic applicator is also much nicer than those card board ones.

• tigercow59 By  tigercow59
    07.16.15

like kotex brand the kotex u brand are good like the pretty color packages they are great for light days but i like a different brand for heavy days

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

I love U by Kotex. They have very nice packaging and I always carry a few of these in my purse just in case!