Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• proudmrsmcc By  proudmrsmcc
    06.19.14

I have to admit I like Diet Coke but as a advocate for healthy lifestyles in my professional life I have to say it is comprised of lots of artificial this and that but the times I have cracked open a can the taste is pretty clean and refreshing...hypocritical lol yes but honest at least there is no calories sigh.

• DivaDiva50 By  DivaDiva50
    06.19.14

I'm not very fond of Diet Coke. It's a little too sweet for my taste.

• jadec1017 By  jadec1017
    06.18.14

Best soda!!!

• mmrodriquez07 By  mmrodriquez07
    06.18.14

This is one of the only brands of cokes my husband can drink due to him being a diabetic. Since I just hate cokes all together I never wanted to drink them. When I did come around and try some of my husband's diet coke during a movie, I was surprised that it wasn't as bad as I thought. I do shake the bottle cokes due to too much carbonation for me but my husband loves the diet coke since he switched from regular to diet.

• JessieBear53 By  JessieBear53
    06.17.14

I like that it seems a little less carbonated than regular Coke. It allows me to drink it quickly when I am thirsty. The after taste isn't as bad with this soda either.

• SRoyce7 By  SRoyce7
    06.17.14

I love regular Coke, but Diet Coke (or any diet drinks) scare me. They are filled with artificial sweeteners that are known to cause all kind of health issues. Stay away!

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    05.23.14

Just startr\ed drinking diet coke and i am HOOKED! Love that it does NOT taste like diet soda and I dont get that after taste I got with other diet sodas!

• windyjennies By  windyjennies
    03.01.14

I WAS NEVER A BIG DIET FAN OF ANYTHING. HOWEVER I KEPT DRINKING IT AND NOW DON'T DRINK ANY OTHER KIND OF SODA.

• Debsparkles By  Debsparkles
    11.06.13

I usually do not like diet soda of any kind because of the after taste. Surprisingly, I find very little after taste in this and while I very seldom even drink soda, I enjoyed this.

• chani102 By  chani102
    11.06.13

Although I am constantly watching my weight and my figure I cannot get over the after-taste. I use splenda and sweet and low etc.. People tell me you'll get used to the taste, but I never last long enough to do so. I just can't do it.