CVS | SheSpeaks

• Carlyjwhite1 Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

Best place to coupon!

This is the best place to Coupon!! I get the best deals at this store for All my beauty and healthcare needs - the pharmacy is always great too!!
  • MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

I don't particularly like shopping at CVS. I think that most other pharmacies do about the same job at filling prescriptions, and I don't think that much of their sales. I feel like I can get the same prices at other stores without clipping coupons and combining sales and using my card. It's so much simpler just to buy something at an already-low price than it is to have to try and figure out the sales flyer to get 10 cents extra off. I have better things to do with my time!

• sloankasia By  sloankasia
    01.20.13

It's a great place to get just what you need. They've got a little of everything.

• RissaG By  RissaG
    01.03.13

I shop at all three pharmacies. By far, CVS is my favorite. I have bought so many personal and household products from CVS for little or no money using coupons. My husband is happy and impressed.

• joovalle By  joovalle
    01.03.13

This store is a must for any couponer!!!!!!!!!!!

• daniellelynneb By  daniellelynneb
    11.30.12

My absolute favorite pharmacy. I use to think Walgreen's was the best until I started shopping at CVS more. Other pharmacy's have member cards but only CVS offers great coupons and rewards for shopping there. Love it!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Great store if you just need something really quick. If you have the time, go to a grocery store. I spent $10 on an item that I found the next day at a grocery store for less than 1/2 the price I paid.

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.06.12

I love my CVS. The staff is pretty fantastic, especially when I come with a fistfull of coupons. I love the extra care bucks reward system, and the deals can be pretty fantastic.

• floridamag By  floridamag
    11.01.12

Fantastic deals

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    09.17.12

i love cvs. its the best place to coupon the staff is always helpful and nice. great place to shop. my favorite drug store.

• SchottlerC By  SchottlerC
    09.14.12

I love shopping at CVS! I like to check the coupon match-ups and count my register rewards up and go shopping for a great deal! They help me stay within my budget while still have all the stuff that I love!

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.17.12

CVS is my go to shopping place. I check out the deals and combine them with coupons for extra special prices. They are very coupon friendly and I enjoy checking out the savings. Sometimes I do 2 deals at a time and they are always willing to help me. I like the way they put some items on sale in the front of the store so they are found easily