Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.06.14

Very rich, but moist and delicious!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

Really chocolatey, rich and moist. The best mix.

• lucaandnico By  lucaandnico
    09.30.14

Best brownies ever. I can't get any other brand now...

• kaw2613 By  kaw2613
    09.26.14

Amazingly rich and oh so chocolaty! My favorite brownies. They are soft, gooey, and moist.

• jacdoh By  jacdoh
    09.24.14

These brownies are rich and fudgy. Better than other boxed brownies, by far. They certainly don't taste like they're from a box.

• MamaCrow By  MamaCrow
    09.24.14

I would prefer to make brownies from scratch any day, but...if I had to choose a boxed brownie mix over another this would be the one I would turn to! The brownies are so rich, decadent, and moist. You will definitely need a tall glass of milk (or milk alternative) to pair with these amazing brownies!

• mducette By  mducette
    09.13.14

Need a chocolate fix? These are the best go to option. They couldn't be easier to whip up and are moist and delicious!

• winnie05 By  winnie05
    09.03.14

If you are craving chocolate this is what you need to make. They are so moist and delicious. I love them and they are so easy to make.

• Mystibry By  Mystibry
    09.01.14

LOVE this brownie mix! A little more pricey than others but so worth it!

• nene129 By  nene129