Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• Tikkun By  Tikkun
    07.01.12

I love these, they are great, but I do like Fage better.

• April22Red By  April22Red
    06.21.12

Chobani Greek Yogurt has a great taste. One of my fav. yogurts.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

I love all the flavors I've tried so far of Chabani greek yogurt. My favorite is the vanilla because I can put my own fruit in it and it's not as sugary. I also buy the plain nonfat it's a great substitiue for sour cream and for baking.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.08.12

I really enjoy Chobani greek yogurt. It is so thick and rich that it is hard to believe it is fat free. It makes a great breakfast

• pixiepower By  pixiepower
    06.06.12

I'm so glad I've discovered greek yogurt. I like the consistency of Chobani, it's nice and thick. I also like fruit at the bottom yogurts. When I want yogurt my two favorite brands are Chobani and Oikos.

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

This is my favorite of all the greek yogurt brands. I love the thicker creamy texture and the fruit mixed in is awesome. Good snack for the kids as well.

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I did like the flavor of these very much, but wasnt the biggest fan of the texture. they were slightly too thick for my taste, but not by much. I loved the fruit on the bottom and usually i'm not a fan.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.27.12

I think these are good, but I dont like the texture, and they spoil easily..

• chaos7448 By  chaos7448
    03.27.12

I love the taste of this yogurt and that it fills me up. My only problem is that it molds very quickly and often before the expiration date. I purchase the case at Sam's Club. I have called the company and has something to do with proper storage temperatures during shipping. I am very hesitant to purchase this product. I now purchase a large container of vanilla yogurt and put my own fruit in it.

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.25.12

The best Greek Yogurt I have found. I still prefer regular thoguh.