Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.11.12

I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich like whipped cream.My favorites are pomegranate, apple cinnamon, and blood orange. Love that there is real fruit at the bottom stirring it in is the best part. I also like to take the blood orange sprinkle a bit of sugar and freeze half way for a soft serve frozen yogurt yum!

• pixiepower By  pixiepower
    06.06.12

I'm so glad I've discovered greek yogurt. I like the consistency of Chobani, it's nice and thick. I also like fruit at the bottom yogurts. When I want yogurt my two favorite brands are Chobani and Oikos.

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

This is my favorite of all the greek yogurt brands. I love the thicker creamy texture and the fruit mixed in is awesome. Good snack for the kids as well.

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I did like the flavor of these very much, but wasnt the biggest fan of the texture. they were slightly too thick for my taste, but not by much. I loved the fruit on the bottom and usually i'm not a fan.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.27.12

I think these are good, but I dont like the texture, and they spoil easily..

• chaos7448 By  chaos7448
    03.27.12

I love the taste of this yogurt and that it fills me up. My only problem is that it molds very quickly and often before the expiration date. I purchase the case at Sam's Club. I have called the company and has something to do with proper storage temperatures during shipping. I am very hesitant to purchase this product. I now purchase a large container of vanilla yogurt and put my own fruit in it.

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.25.12

The best Greek Yogurt I have found. I still prefer regular thoguh.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

The apple cinnamon flavor is spectacular! I like that the fruit is on the bottom with Chobani. I don't like a large amount of fruit chunks in my yogurt so I enjoy the option of not stirring up my yogurt. Mmm!

• katbean By  katbean
    02.08.12

Just ate my first one. What a treat! So much richer and creamer than any other yogurt I've had. And it was so very filling. I can't believe it's fat free! I loved the peach flavor. I'm really looking forward to trying the other flavors.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    12.19.11

I love these yogurts. They are creamy, delicious, fruity and satisfying. They fill me up for a quick snack or for breakfast along with my cereal. I know now for sure I will never buy Dannon yogurts again. Chobani is a great company. They do their best to make sure their customers are happy with their products and if not they send you coupons! I love them and their yogurts. Yes they are a bit watery at top but just pour it out or mix it in and it's fine!

• heather_80104 By  heather_80104
    11.21.11

These are just WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I love Chobani!!!! Filled with protein too ;) I recommend these to everyone!!! My husband said it was okay, but I secretly think he loves it he jsut didn't want to admit it since I am so crazy about Chobani yogurt