China Glaze Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• AshleyG AshleyG
    02.16.14

My friend bought some China Glaze nail polish and I love it! Very nice color and durability but it's hard to remove with nail polish remover, it takes forever for me to get it off!

• lawanaguy12 lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie
    01.10.13

I have expensive nail polish and very cheap nail polish, so I do not have a preference on brand. This is a very good nail polish. It didnt chip and it protected my color polish from coming off as well.

• Cloris By  Cloris
    11.02.12

I have many different types of nail polish, but china glaze is one of my favorites. It doesn't chip easily, they come in great colors. Bottom line is I'm happily recommend it to anyone who enjoys doing their nails.

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

Love China glaze two coats are all it takes for a long lasting beautiful mani! Creamy polish doesn't bleed onto cuticles when applied quick drying and tons of colors!

• sarah61901 By  sarah61901
    10.27.12

I love China Glaze nail polish. They have so many colors to choose, from neons to glitter. It comes on beautifully and doesn't require many coats. It lasts for a long time.

• derrickandlisa01 By  derrickandlisa01
    10.17.12

love how it last long and doest chip. comes in great colors

• Lemony By  Lemony
    09.28.12

I love China Glaze polishes. My favorite things about this polish are the color selection, the glittery polishes go on smooth and dry with a smooth finish, the polish lasts, and doesn't chip overly easily. Also, it is fairly inexpensive. The only negative is that I have to go to a nail salon to buy it, or I can drive to my nearest Ulta which is about 35-40 minutes away., or I can buy it online but I hate paying shipping. I guess what I am trying to say is I wish it was a product carried by more stores in my area.

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

This brand is the longest lasting polish on my nails by far. I love the color range and their quick dry top coat I put over all my polishes

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    09.11.12

i love china glaze and this color is amazing - the polish does last long with less chipping

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

I really like China Glaze nail polish, but I don't like the price of it. I think that you can get dupes for it for much cheaper. I own all the Hunger Games collection and a few random other ones. I do like this brand, I just feel that it doesn't need to be this expensive.

• jnaylor10 By  jnaylor10
    08.08.12

China glaze is my Favorite Polish on the market because it stays on for a good week or so before it starts chipping away. The colors are amazing and my favorite color is LIquid Leather.......