Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• taulbeegeorgie By  taulbeegeorgie
    08.11.10

I love these!! They work so good!! It doesnt hurt like some other products when you take it off either!! My skin feels amazing after too!!

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

the first time i used this i did not think it would work but it does i love it its the best

• McNerdly By  McNerdly
    07.15.10

I'm a picker. If I see a whitehead on my face, or feel one coming on, I just can't leave it be until it's gone. Luckily, I've always had pretty clear skin, but I almost always seem to have those annoying blackheads around my nose. Especially on the nostril area where it really hurts to get rid of them. Enter Biore Strips. Gosh, I adore them. Not only do they work, but they're pretty painless. Occasionally it will leave a filmy feeling after pulling off the strip, but my toner gets rid of that feeling in an instant.

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.03.10

I agree! I LOVE these! I had tried another brand before and they didn't work AT ALL, but these Biore strips really do!! I use them fairly regularly and they always pull out ugly gross blackheads and leave my skin feeling super clean after I peel them off! I highly recommend!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.02.10

i love these things as well. i used to use the PONDS strips but then they never did do the trick like biore does.

• antie500 By  antie500
    06.01.10

I LOVE, Love Love Biore Strips! But you do have to know how to use them. It will take a few times for you to understand how they work, what I do is rinse my face with really warm water, let it set for a minute or two, I exfoliate my face, then rinse and then apply the strips using some pressure. They will harden and mold to your skin like paper mache. Then leave on as directed and peel off! They Work so GOOOOOD! Your skin is left soft and almost glowing! Highly recommended for every girl.