McDonalds Frappe Review Page 5 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.10.13

Had a coupon or never would have tried this. WAY too sweet and not nearly enough cough.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

Really tasty im actually drinking on right at this moment if you havent tried this is highly recommend you dooo....

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.24.12

Way too sweet and gives me a tummy ache ( not fun ) will not be buying this again.

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

I really like the caramel frappe! Great for the price

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    11.15.12

I ended up trying this one day because I was curious how it tasted and let me just say it's pretty bad. It was too sweet for me, almost like drinking sugar. I couldn't even taste the "coffee" in it and wouldn't be surprised if it actually didn't have any. I had to throw it away.

• TLK72063 By  TLK72063
    10.12.12

Not a fan of McDonald's but I did give the Frappe a try,was way too sweet for me and I even told them No whip but it was just too much and as far as I am concerned not enough Coffee flavor so just a waste of money

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.12.12

I've had both frappe flavors and they are both delicious, but they are so high in calories that you're better off to make your own coffee at home.

• jeffshaw999 By  jeffshaw999
    10.10.12

I'm lovin' it! So delicious I'd drink them everyday if I could! Great price too way cheaper than a coffee house and just as good!

• KSue04 By  KSue04
    10.10.12

McDonald's has great coffee. I love the frappes.

• Lawbee By  Lawbee
    10.10.12

Awesome pick me up. When I need energy. I don't drink coffee but love this.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

My favorite is the Mocha Frappe. McDonalds has the best iced and frozen coffees.

• tris2002 By  tris2002
    04.09.12

I think these are pretty good and are a great treat on a hot day. They are super high in calories though and so i only purchase them once in a great while. The price is comparable to other coffee places in my area-I personally choose McDs because of the extra chocolate sauce they put on top ;0)

• tiffanysblogs By  tiffanysblogs
    04.09.12

I am not a fan of any McDonald's coffee drinks. They always taste like they are made from burnt coffee, and are sickeningly sweet.

• washingtinlady By  washingtinlady
    03.13.11

way too SWEET!!! not for me!

• rgreene160 By  rgreene160
    02.25.11

Love the Mocha and its very affordable