McDonalds Frappe | SheSpeaks

• Debsparkles Debsparkles
    11.06.13

While it is a bit too sweet, it is a treat you are satisfied with having just once in a while, this can be a good thing.

• jam_i209 jam_i209
    05.05.14

My mom loves these drinks & so one day I decided to give them a try. I really didn't care for them at all. I honestly prefer Burger Kings drinks, they have more of a Starbucks taste to me.

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

• jennandmike2002 By  jennandmike2002
    12.11.13

Love, love, love these! The mocha is my favorite. It's sweeter than Starbucks and much cheaper.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

Love, Love, LOVE the McDonalds Carmel Frappe. We always stop on the weekend while out running errands. I especially love the 'happy hour' dollar off from 2-5 each day.

• lstar101112 By  lstar101112
    11.22.13

These are so yummy!!! I know it is a little shocking for someone to say that about a McD's product but they actually are refreshing. You really can't beat the price either. In my opinion, coffee is coffee no matter where it comes from!

• SLynnCoup By  SLynnCoup
    11.21.13

They are way too sweet for my linking but will have to do when my local Starbucks are closed, Sometimes McDonald's has deals or coupons for them so that?s a plus. To cut down on calories ask for the non fat milk and no whipped cream.

• jessica562 By  jessica562
    11.18.13

Its alright but ehhhh could be better

• dcayden By  dcayden
    11.14.13

Maybe I am spoiled by starbucks but these are pretty aweful. To sweet

• Debsparkles By  Debsparkles
    11.06.13

• NPietrobon By  NPietrobon
    07.17.13

McDonald's frappes are a delicious cold treat! My favorite was the limited edition chocolate chip but my usual is the caramel frappe. The taste better than Starbucks and are less expensive and more readily available than starbucks.

• Misdreez By  Misdreez
    07.17.13

Delicious. So fattening though..