Forever 21 Clothing Store Review Page 5 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• Lizzie21 By  Lizzie21
    12.02.12

I love Forever 21!!! They have amazing shirts, sweaters, necklaces and cute ideas for style. And to make it even better they are affordable. Sometimes they don't have clothes that I would wear but that usually isn't the case. I would definitely recommend this store to women!!

• instabloggermom By  instabloggermom
    12.02.12

I love their clothes and the fact that you can buy things on a budget. Staying in trend is hard. However I have not had the best of luck with the quality of clothes. Seems splitting, etc. The best buy I get there is jewelry and tee shirts.

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

This is definitely one of my favorite stores. The prices are very reasonable and they have a lot of sales and coupon codes for online shopping! It's great that they're always receiving new shipments in!

• hahlee By  hahlee
    02.21.12

I like Forever 21 because they have popular styles for cheap but they are always way overcrowded with incredibly rude customer service. I also question their production because they have a huge inventory that is constantly changing at pretty low prices.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    10.15.11

I love Forever 21. The selection of clothes and how affordable everything is, is great. Most stores I'be visited the people are friendly and the stores. Are clean and organized. It was easy to find stuff in. There were a couple of stores that I probably won't visit. Bit that's ok. There are a few in a 15 mile radius that I enjoy going to. Each store also has a little bit of a different selection which I don't mind. The one draw back to this store is the website. I do NOT like the website. It's just not as efficient as others and the pictures of the products aren't that great especially the shoes. but other than that a fav!!!

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    08.15.11

I absolutely love this store because of it's trendy clothing and affordable prices.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    03.23.11

I might be 50+ but love shopping at the store. It's freat to be able to have a place to go with my neices and have some Aunty time.. the out fits are reasonable and affordable ..iT' OUR FAV PLACE..

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    02.24.11

i love forever21 i shop there sometimes . just hard sometimes to shop for my size cause iam petite . love all the clothes .

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

Not always the best quality, but you'll find the most interesting things, and the cheapest jewlery :)

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    11.07.10

This store is one of my favorites! They have great, cheap clothes! I usually always find a cute shirt or something there, and for a great price! However, I've found that most of their stores should hire more employees as they seem short-handed, making them seem very stressed. Anyways, a lot of their most basic tops that I've gotten there, I wear A LOT!! They go so well witha lot of things in my closet!! I LOVE this store!

• jmaloney66 By  jmaloney66
    11.07.10

love this store... I am like a "50ish" and I can find so many tops that look really great on me. Discovered it while shopping with my daughter-in-law and now every time I stop at the mall, this is a must stop store!

• SARIBEARY98 By  SARIBEARY98
    11.07.10

I love their clothes and like the fact that the clothes are reasonably priced!

• MrsJaxGio By  MrsJaxGio
    11.07.10

I use this store to supplement my wardrobe. It is a great place to pick up something to complete or refresh an outfit. I wouldn't shop here exclusively due to a great variation in the quality of their products but overall it is a useful store.

• ginagina909 By  ginagina909
    11.07.10

This store is a bit of a toss up for me. They are rude! But they have good trendy throw away clothing. And the prices are good. But one more complaint is the small sizing.

• deboss By  deboss
    11.07.10

cheap, affordable, trendy clothes for shoppers age 12-30ish, maybe older. I love their clothes, usually get very cheap shirts, skirts, and jewelry. But the clothes are not the best quality. If you are lucky enough, you can score something that will last you a long time, depending on how often you wear and wash it. Most of my clothes are still looking great :)