Cream of Wheat Cream of Wheat | SheSpeaks

• MissB22 MissB22
    11.09.11

I was an oatmeal eater and just recently discovered this. I love it. Sometimes oatmeal gets a little too soggy but this has a nice texture.

• coco_dip19 By  coco_dip19
    04.28.10

I bought the spongbob (maple brown sugar for my daughter and she loved it; I tried is and it was pretty good. you get what you pay for and it is worth it/the money!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    04.21.10

I grew up on creme of wheat. My kids love it too:)

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    04.21.10

I've had the Original kind and the Chocolate Lagoon, luckily both free samples because this mess was gross. The original kind tasted like actual sand in water and the Chocolate Lagoon kind... OMG... no words. What were they thinking?! Definitely not for me - I couldn't even finish them since my stomach started cramping after that. Disgusting!

• marrbear By  marrbear
    04.08.10

I enjoy this warm cereal anytime, great flavors with milk,fruit and honey.

• beabelong By  beabelong
    04.06.10

My kids loved it! I will definately buy it!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    04.06.10

I LOVE THIS STUFF WITH BROWN SUGAR AND A LITTLE BUTTER. GREAT FOR A COLD MORNING.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    04.05.10

i used to love it cooked with milk but due allergy i tried it with water it was no pleasure. i had the spongebob chocolate sample didnt like it at all..its a good meal tho if u do it with milk cuz it makes you full and with fresh berries its delish

• thebutlerdidit By  thebutlerdidit
    03.28.10

When I'm in the mood for it, nothing else will satisfy me. I'm weird in that I like my ream of Wheat (and CocoWheats) lumpy, and then I add a generous amount of milk to it. Cream of Wheat is a comfort food for me.

• chispa By  chispa
    03.24.10

I liked the taste, but took a bit to get used to. I can see how it can be good on a cold morning. I tried it with water and wonder if it is better with cream. I may add bananas too to improve texture.

• amesnyc By  amesnyc
    03.24.10

Cream of Wheat is a great breakfast food that keeps you full. I recommend mixing it in with oatmeal - add a little splenda brown sugar and you're good to go!