Movie Alice in Wonderland | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

Fantastic! This movie takes you on a virtual adventure. It is great for kids. Keeps them excited and engaged the whole time. This is my go to movie whenever I have to babysit slightly older kids. Not the best movie for very young kids though... it gives them nightmares.

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

I was expecting it to be darker and with more overt drug references since it IS a Tim Burton film, but since it's also a Disney film....It is a good movie, as long as you don't expect Burton's usual work.

• gtrejo8001 By  gtrejo8001
    05.21.10

this movie left me wanting more!! i expected more out of a Tim Burton and johnny depp Combo like All the rest of their movies are anne hathaway killed this movie for me even more

• nicky22 By  nicky22
    05.06.10

I liked the movie but as atherer have said its for the brave, not the best thing to tack a kide to see if thay tined to be sared ezaly.

• Nikkijo44 By  Nikkijo44
    05.02.10

i liked this movie a lot... diffinitly gonna buy on dvd

• balitheike By  balitheike
    04.21.10

After seeing Avatar, I was a little disappointed with this one, plus the story was a little lame.

• stella04 By  stella04
    04.09.10

My husband and I enjoyed it but was glad we left the kids at home I think it would have scared my kiddos

• dgraab By  dgraab
    04.06.10

While visually appealing, I didn't find this movie good for children under 10. My eight-year-old was frightened (spending most of the movie with her eyes and ears closed, while in my lap!), and we know a five-year-old who had nightmares after seeing it as well. Seems better for teens and adults. More parent reviews (and some Expert opinions) included here: http://www.education.com/question/2010-disney-movie-alice-wonderland/

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    04.04.10

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    03.25.10

Not sure that this version brings the re-imaging of the story that I was expecting, but, that said, I still enjoyed it. It was very Tim Burton. If you go for that, you'll like it.

• jlincon71 By  jlincon71
    03.21.10

I love love this movie the acting, the story line, the mood, everything about this movie was great and 3-D made it even better!