Greenies Pill Pockets Treats Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Moochiecaw By  Moochiecaw
    04.22.10

Great for my dog! Keeps me from losing a thumb every time I have to give her meds (on a daily basis)!

• Stephaniesuesansmith By  Stephaniesuesansmith
    04.22.10

My dogs ate the pocket but spit out the pill. These are too large and are not soft enough to mold into a ball the dogs swallow in one gulp. Plus, while the Cattle dog ate them repeatedly, the Poodle didn't like them much. The Cattle dog will eat anything, so her opinion isn't very valid.

• kitty7 By  kitty7
    04.21.10

Loved these! They worked like a charm

• katelb3 By  katelb3
    04.19.10

I love these things for the cat! the dogs will eat anything so i just put their pills in cheese or on peanut butter bread.

• juarezfamily08 By  juarezfamily08
    04.09.10

Our cat has been having seizures starting within the last year and we put her meds in the pockets so she'll eat them! If you look on youtube on how to give a pill to a cat it is SOOOO cruel and sad this is def the most humane way to give a cat a pill!

• Gwenlane74 By  Gwenlane74
    04.06.10

I have used them for my cats and dogs...generally it works, I have one dog that will get the treat off and spit out the pill...but the rest never know what hit em lol

• coozer28 By  coozer28
    04.03.10

All greenies products are great and they really work. Worth paying a little extra for

• cenmad By  cenmad
    04.01.10

I agree that these are great, and the salmon flavor is much preferred over the chicken by our cats. We usually don't give the whole Pocket to each cat, though -- we use 1/3-1/2 of a Pocket for each pill. This way they don't chew around the pill and spit it out. We follow up with the other half of the Pocket with nothing in it - with four cats getting pills twice a day (don't ask!), this has worked great. One of our cats got clever and realized the pill was always in the first half of the Pocket. We started dividing the Pocket into three pieces and randomly putting the pill in one of the three. He now eats all three without spitting out the pill.

• imfanjs By  imfanjs
    03.31.10

These were great for about 3 days. My cats figured it out in no time. They carefully chew the good part and spit out the pill.

• katieruns By  katieruns
    03.31.10

My vet suggested these when my dog was one 3 pills at once. He actually ate the pills without hesitating for nearly 2 weeks. Towards the end, though, he figured out that something was inside the pocket and ended up eating around the pills.

• cat9323 By  cat9323
    03.26.10

I absolutely love this product it has been a real life saver...No more chocking animals or hunting for the pills on the floor after they spit them out. I have finally been able to out smart my pet . They really love the taste and actually try to get me to give them as treats...Thank You Pill Pockets for making my life easier

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    03.23.10

Sorry all my stars above didn't show up I give them a 3 almost 4 stars

• pjm2347 By  pjm2347
    03.04.10

Greenies pill pockets are great! My cat was on meds for a couple of weeks and it took him until the 12 th day to discover how to get rid of the pill before eating the treat! Hopefully, by the time he needs meds again, he will have forgotten that trick. Excellent product; highly recommend.

• lialang By  lialang
    03.01.10

This is the greatest invention ever. No more struggling to hold your cat's mouth open and get the pill down and make sure it is swallowed. Just hide it in this pill pocket and they guzzle the treat down in seconds flat. My other cats are jealous they don't get any treats when the one getting the pills does.