Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

10.15.12

love it light flirty get for everyday

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.08.12

I love the smell but it doesn't last all day like a perfume. I like to use it after the shower.

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.08.12

• mirandastevens By  mirandastevens
    09.29.12

It's a spell you will love. It's one that's been around for year's but you never get tired of. I love this scent and so does all of my friends.

• mirandastevens By  mirandastevens
    09.29.12

• savanahrae22 By  savanahrae22
    09.19.12

I am a fan of most victoria secret fragrances. To be completely honest my favorite is amber romance and I hope they never discontinue that product.. I could waste $30 real fast buying that stuff. However, love spell smells nice don't get me wrong but I enjoy it but sometimes the smell is really intoxicating and gives me a headache. It's very sweet smelling but then just stays on for too long and attacks my allergies. It smells good on other people though I must say.

• savanahrae22 By  savanahrae22
    09.19.12

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

This is not my favorite scent from VS. It reminds me highly of middle school. Maybe that is just because my sisters and I wore it in middle school, and so did many other middle schools. I just find this scent too strong and too popular. I can pick it up down the hall in my college dorm. And I don't like the scent. Some people do, and that is great for them.

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

• L_camille By  L_camille
    08.20.12

Love this smell its sexy but very feminine!

• L_camille By  L_camille
    08.20.12

Love this smell its sexy but very feminine!

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.19.12

This was my first ever Christmas gift from my husband. I received the gift set including lotion, body mist, and shower gel. I used it everyday! I think it is one of the best VS fragrance collections.

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.19.12

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

• Vaudeville By  Vaudeville
    08.09.12

This was certainly my favorite scent in high school. I'm still charmed by the smell because it brings back fun memories. But personal attachment aside, I feel that perhaps the very fruity scent is for younger girls. Of course wear what you like, but it has a very bubble-gum sweetness that is pleasant, but now that I'm a professional, I don't want to smell like it anymore.

• Vaudeville By  Vaudeville
    08.09.12

• jnaylor10 By  jnaylor10
    08.08.12

I wear this everyday since it came out in Victoria Secret Stores . It is my favorite and it smells really really good with Chanel Chance.

• jnaylor10 By  jnaylor10

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    08.08.12

I love this scent it is my favorite one of the collection.

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    08.08.12

I love this scent it is my favorite one of the collection.

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    07.18.12

My mom wears this all the time and its a scent i grew up with its so soft i just love it.

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    07.18.12

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

Love, Love, Love this stuff. I been using this stuff for year. It does feel like i'm on a spell every time i wear this.

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

• hurleygurley218 By  hurleygurley218
    07.16.12

This is, by far, my favorite scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. The lasting power is nice too, it doesn't fade quickly. I always have a travel size bottle in my purse. The packaging is cute too and the consistency of the lotion is thick so the tube lasts a long time.

• hurleygurley218 By  hurleygurley218