Wegmans Grocery Store | SheSpeaks

• Doreyjefferson Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

Best grocery store to shop at! They have the freshest fruits & vegetables ever! I Love Wegmans

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    05.05.10

Love, love, love Wegmans! Lived in Buffalo, NY for 8 years and love going to Wegmans when we're there to visit family. So excited to hear they are expanding. Great prices, great customer service, great produce, great selection. When we visit Buffalo we make at least one trip there so we can enjoy lunch in their cafe before grocery shopping and our daughter goes to their play center. We're now in VA and hope to have one closer to us.

• chasgrlat16 By  chasgrlat16
    04.03.10

Came to my area a couple of years ago, and it is my absolutely favorite store. First visited one in Rochester. The customer service is outstanding, and the closest to a one-stop experience I have seen yet. I l tove their taste experience extravaganzas, and the gift department is out of this world!! If you have the opportunity to go, do not pass it up!!!

• october31 By  october31
    04.02.10

Absolute favorite store. So clean, organized and always willing to help you. I am lucky enough to have one close to me so I shop there every week.

• Sandra1978 By  Sandra1978
    02.15.10

I love this store. As a flight attendant I bid to sleep in Buf, NY just so I can shop there.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    02.10.10

Should have mentioned above - when I bring the price error to their attention, they always reimburse me the difference.

• lisanj By  lisanj
    02.09.10

They will be in the Massachusetts area in the future 2011/2012.

• suzans By  suzans

Not one in Alabama

• LT6609 By  LT6609
    02.09.10

I am food sales and this is a difficult account to work with but I love the shopping experience. I agree, cannot wait for one to come to MA.

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    02.08.10

I went to one in Virginia. It had a fabulous bakery, cheese counter, butcher, loads of international foods. Very exciting.

• SkiBee55 By  SkiBee55
    02.08.10

This is by far the BEST grocery store. For those of you who've been, you'd agree. For those of you who have yet to EXPERIENCE this place, you don't want to miss out. They're growing and venturing into more and more states. Can't wait for one to come to MASS!