Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• cheryllo cheryllo
    09.02.14

I started using Jergen's Natural Glow because I have very pale dry skin and skin cancer runs in my family so I try to avoid the sun. When summer rolls around I'd like to have some color. I've used spray tanners and they're ok but this gives me color as well as moisturizing. It leaves a nice, soft, natural looking color so you can't tell that it isn't a suntan. The moisturizer works really well on my skin. It's a great value because you get 2 products in 1 !

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.09.10

I can't get past the smell. My sister and a good friend uses it and the color looks so natural But the smell... not worth the great color for me.

• 12rncrandall By  12rncrandall
    02.09.10

I have used this in the past, along with many others like this one, and I have found this one to be the best. It does leave a strange smell afterwards, but the affect is nice.

• SkiBee55 By  SkiBee55
    02.08.10

I have rather sensitive skin- Would you use this on your face?

• ashxcash By  ashxcash
    02.08.10

great product for winter!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    02.08.10

Gives a very light color and the smell is horrific - lingers and strengthens until next shower! If you can get past the odor and want a light color then it delivers.

• tjakeman By  tjakeman
    02.07.10

This is a really great product if your looking for a quick way to make your skin look a bit tanner! It goes on smooth and is really light on the skin. Just make sure to wash your hands after you apply it or you may get orange lines on your palms!

• sipho54 By  sipho54
    08.30.09

The best for dry skin.

• jojointn By  jojointn
    03.08.09

I to received a free bottle of Hydrate and I loved it. The moisturizer was thick and my skin soaked it right up. My skin stayed soft for awhile afterwards. I would love to try the other types of Naturals though. My only con would be that a would have liked a nicer scent.

• bransonbel By  bransonbel
    03.07.09

I also received the free bottle in the mail and while I love the scent, I don't think it works very well. After a few hours my skin is just as dry as before I applied it. I will keep using it though and see if it "kicks in."

• carley222 By  carley222
    03.06.09

I also, got a free bottle in the mailand I love it, is nothing like it used to be, it was always to runny!