e l f Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer | SheSpeaks

• puttchen puttchen
    11.16.14

This is a very good primer that I think is every bit as good as the high end ones. It's silky smooth and helps your makeup to go on and stay on much better. I'm looking forward to trying the pore refining one as well. Can't beat the price at $3 and even cheaper from ELF when they have their sales!

• kclark37 By  kclark37
    01.29.11

My favorite primer of all time! It goes on so nicely and the give you a large amount that lasts really long since a little bit goes a long way! ANd since its only 3 dollars, it can't get any better!!!

• heyybrittany By  heyybrittany
    12.07.10

i am in love with e.l.f. products. i've used this product for quite some time as long with the eyeshadow primer. they have quailty products and inexpensive. a little goes a long way with this. i usually let it dry for a few mintues before putting on makeup. i have oily skin and it wasnt greasy feeling and didnt make me break-out.

• XxkmbvxX By  XxkmbvxX
    12.06.10

I am in love with this product & its great for combination/oily skin. I can really tell a difference when I use it for my foundation. Great product plus E.L.F has great products & really cheap prices. (:

• pinkwooll By  pinkwooll
    11.22.10

I love this primer! It is terrific for dry skin! It really gives my face a nice base for my foundation. It smoothes on like glass!

• GirlyGeek By  GirlyGeek
    07.14.10

Normal/Dry skin, works fine, but I think it leaves my skin a little oily at the end of the day, but washing my face takes care of that.

• Gott2beme By  Gott2beme
    03.22.10

I have used my face primer now for a couple of weeks and I love it! My skin is so dry in the winter months and I hate to use any foundation because you can really see the dryness. This primer is great! The pump doesn't work the best it gives out more than what you want, but I can deal with it!

• amycx_ By  amycx_
    02.23.10

It's a good primer for the price but the pump stopped working even though there was still plenty of products still inside the bottle. Also, the primer feels a little oily. With this primer a little goes a long way, and I found it's best to just pump it once and use the product all over your face. It does make my skin feel smooth, but it also is oily and needs time to set in.

• hollyann1010 By  hollyann1010
    02.18.10

I just ordered one a few days ago and I can't wait until it arrives! (:

• mardel By  mardel
    02.02.10

I love ELF and I very interested in trying this primer. Is it good for oily skin? xoxo

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    02.02.10

Mineral Face Primer It's actually $6 The eyeshadow primer from the mineral line is $3 I like the mineral face primer, I just dont like the smell. It has a small odor of oil (gas) just a little bit whe you apply it, once it's dried it's gone. Hey for $6 buck its pretty good. and ELF sometimes has the 50% of of $20 or something! AWSOME!