Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• neonsnow By  neonsnow
    09.26.14

My favorite lip balm. It coats your lips with beeswax which really locks the moisture inside and creates a barrier on the outside that helps prevent cracking and chapped lips. I love the natural peppermint smell and that it has all natural ingredients so I feel safer with something like that on my lips all day long.

• foolie2xs By  foolie2xs
    09.17.14

Like like like this product!!

• DannyL By  DannyL
    09.16.14

Great moisturizer, but not enough for me.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

Burt's is my go to lip balm for winter months. It has a great formula that keeps yourr lips smooth and mositurized

• SheaC1 By  SheaC1
    08.31.14

Perfect for dry lips. LOVE!!!

• angsmith By  angsmith
    08.31.14

Burt's Bees Chapstick leave my lips so soft and moist.

• slugkid By  slugkid
    08.31.14

LOVE this. It makes my super dry lips smooth within days. My lips are definitely softer since I've started using it.

• elzbthcrlsn By  elzbthcrlsn
    05.23.14

This stuff is awesome! No matter how dry my lips are this is the only thing that will make them smooth again!

• Lilone152 By  Lilone152
    01.09.14

It might have just been me, or the time of year, but I felt that this product made my lips MORE chapped. I was disappointed, as I liked the tingle and the smell.

• mayalynn007 By  mayalynn007
    09.23.13

I really like Burts Bees Lip Balms! They smell great, and I love the fact that they're natural. But they are a bit pricey.