Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• slugkid By  slugkid
    08.31.14

LOVE this. It makes my super dry lips smooth within days. My lips are definitely softer since I've started using it.

• elzbthcrlsn By  elzbthcrlsn
    05.23.14

This stuff is awesome! No matter how dry my lips are this is the only thing that will make them smooth again!

• Lilone152 By  Lilone152
    01.09.14

It might have just been me, or the time of year, but I felt that this product made my lips MORE chapped. I was disappointed, as I liked the tingle and the smell.

• mayalynn007 By  mayalynn007
    09.23.13

I really like Burts Bees Lip Balms! They smell great, and I love the fact that they're natural. But they are a bit pricey.

• lissacole By  lissacole
    09.19.13

I have tried a plethora of lip balms ranching from $1 to $22 and nothing compares to Burt's Bees. Although Burt's Bees is not among the cheapest lip balms on the market it offers a fair price for the quality of the product. Compared to other lip balms it does a great job at retaining it's shape in high heat and doesn't melt all over when you leave it in your car on a hot summer day. Not only does it help to heal your chapped lips, but it helps to cool and refresh them with it's mint taste.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

I love how soft these make my lips!

• kayjones79 By  kayjones79
    06.16.13

This stuff is amazing I do not mind spending the extra money. This stuff makes chapped lips a thing of the past!

• xadasmom By  xadasmom
    06.14.13

This stuff is AWESOME!!! You can feel it working and the chapped lips are gone pretty quick!!

• ActiveAshley By  ActiveAshley
    06.13.13

I love Burt's Bees lip balm. The pomegranate one is super moisturizing, it smells great, and for lip balm, it lasts a long time! Plus, it's all natural, which is amazing! I've used this for years and my lips have definitely become softer.

• maddy1999 By  maddy1999