Dominos Pizza | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• ElenaB ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• SiSiSmiles By  SiSiSmiles
    01.27.13

Mmmmm Dominos Pizza. It's probably a meal i would crave while it's my time of the month. But when its not, it's usually not a place I would go to. I usually prefer more of like family pizzerias. I am always wanting there bread sticks though! Like many say it's usually a hit or miss kinda pizza. Most of the time many people just want a hit. It's cheap though so its family affordable. Not health affordable but for those Friday nights when you don't feel like cooking ordering out is the best dial away.

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    11.15.12

Dominos is a big hit or miss. There are times when the pizza is fresh and delicious and other times when it's tasteless and weird. I'd probably stop purchasing my Pizza from Dominos if it weren't for their great deals.

• ElenaB By  ElenaB
    11.09.12

• CHRISTINA44 By  CHRISTINA44
    11.08.12

Theyy have really steped it up, love the online ording service.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I like Dominos. Their new sauce is really good, and I recommend everyone try it since it changed. They always come quick, and never have an order wrong. I definitely recommend.

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty
    10.10.12

I love Domino's and it is the only pizza I will eat. Their sauce is the best and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Absolutely LOVE Dominos thin crust bacon........

• SteffieJr By  SteffieJr
    09.16.12

I don't know about Domino's anymore. I decided to try them recently because I had a 50% off my order coupon. Well, I haven't eaten from them since they changed their sauce, and I got to say, I didn't like it as much. I also ordered an Hawaiian pizza, only to get Ham and no Pineapple. Odd don't you think? Even said Hawaiian on my receipt and on the sticker on the box. Needless to say I'll stick with Pizza Hut or Papa Johns in the future.....maybe even Papa Murphy's if I feel like baking it myself.

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.16.12

I like their pizza now that they change the sauce recipe. It use to taste like ketchup! My only issue with them now is they don't deliver after 7pm. That when more peope order after 7 pm!

• deankinphi By  deankinphi
    09.05.12

I love Domino's Pizza and one you order tastes great!!!!!!!!!!!