Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

Super fun game! As are all Mario games ... not many I haven't liked.

• robynn By  robynn
    04.03.11

Very great and entertaining game -- especially fun when you can have four players playing at the same time on the screen. It can get frustrating at some points when everyone is bouncing on each others heads, but that's part of the fun!

• SoutherCook92 By  SoutherCook92
    03.29.11

This is a very fun game !

• Wendles22222 By  Wendles22222

Awesome game!

• mmurph420 By  mmurph420
    03.29.11

Awesome game! Great for those days/nights you want to stay home but do something like family game night!

• PhoebePrince By  PhoebePrince
    01.30.11

This is a great game for the family, my sisters only come during the holidays and whenever they do we always play this together, it's fun, it's family appropriate, and it's a game where you can have a good time.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

This game is great. We have beaten it already, but we like that up to 4 people can play at a time.

• angewah By  angewah
    11.03.10

LOVED IT!!! I have always been a HUGE fan of the Mario Bros. enterprise

• Jerneygirl By  Jerneygirl
    10.25.10

My children and I are Huge Mario fans! This is a great game for the family, even grandma joined in the fun! Great way to spend Family Quality time!

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    10.16.10

I love Mario brothers.. I would love to have this game.

• bridgetb99 By  bridgetb99
    09.08.10

Love this game!! Loved the original and Nintendo didn't disappoint with this version. Great family game - all ages can play, even the harder levels as you're able to jump into a bubble while others complete the harder tasks. Watch out though - it's addicting!

• thisxgoodnight By  thisxgoodnight
    07.19.10

I love this game, its great to play with others. It makes it easy by allowing you to bubble if you are having trouble and have a skilled video game player help you out. I definitely like multiplayer games over single players, and this was a great game.

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

The Super Mario from 1990 for the Super Nintendo was my favorite childhood game! When this game came out, I could not wait to buy it! Whenever friends are over, we pull out this game! It's so great to play one player or even four. When we play with four people we don't focus so much on winning, we just have fun jumping around. It's an addicting game!

• Bxgurl By  Bxgurl
    05.23.10

I have not tried this game yet, But I do have a Mario game and we LOVE it!!!! We also LOVE the Wii. We are working on getting the Wii Fitness plus...

• MissAngi By  MissAngi
    05.21.10

Gave it 4 out of 5. I still like the original mario better - but this is still a really fun game! The kids love it!! Although hard to play with 4 kids - they still get a kick out of it. The one thing I hate is that you have to beat a castle before you can save. I try to limit time spent on the Wii - so the kids get frustrated if they haven't gotten to the castle to save their progress. Hopefully that gets fixed in future games. (although the DS version is the same way)