Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.14.12

I always found their site easy to use to make photo books. I've also had a coupon code to use so it's reasonable. The layouts, uploading of pictures, and variety of books to choose from is excellent. I would use again in future. The quality of books, pages, and pictures are great as well!

• JLP818 By  JLP818
    06.12.12

I use Shutterfly all of the time! I am VERY picky when it comes to my photos. After my sister had her little girl, I made here a photobook of her daughters first few days. It came out amazing!!!! Crystal clear pictures adorable backgrounds and fonts. This book is such great quality that it will last for many years to come!

• Dorotea By  Dorotea
    06.06.12

Due to Kodak Gallery closing soon, I started using Shutterfly and made my first photo book. I was impressed and the quality of the photos were good. The site was easy to use.

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

I have used shutterfly only once, but would definately recommend them to anyone! There pictures came back soo clear and bright. After ordering from them I will never go back to Meijer or Target. There pictures didnt even come close to being as good as shutterflys.

• jsgarden1 By  jsgarden1
    12.09.11

Shutterfly has come to the rescue as a PERFECT gift for my mother, who is in a nursing home. She loves getting pictures of family and events throughout the year. They give her bragging rights within the nursing home. I thought what better way to make her Christmas more meaningful than a photo book. She doesn't need "things" that take up the little bit of space she has. The photobook can slip easily into her nightstand drawer. I am awaiting my order as I type (hopefully today!) and can't wait to see her face when she opens her present. We are so consistently pleased with Shutterfly.

• sawinski1 By  sawinski1
    12.02.11

These r great books my daughter orders them all the time ,You dont have to worry about losing the pictures.Its much better than prinnting all the pictures and keeping them someplace.

• happyginny By  happyginny
    12.02.11

I received a book as a gift from my son and daughter in law. That is how they told me they were expecting. since then, I have gifted books to several others. They can make a wonderful, thoughtful gift to so many different people in your life. I reminded my brother why i loved him so, by revealing memories i had that he had forgotten. And the pictures you can place to go along with you book! I have made one for each daughter in law, showing them theirs husbands growing up years. they both cried when they received them. I recently made one for my 2 yr old grandsons birthday, placing all of the special people in his life in the book, along with teir names, so he could start word recognition and learn to read!

• dancestamp By  dancestamp
    12.01.11

I have made a few photo books in many different sizes for gifts to family. My first book was for my parents for the wedding anniversary and my mom loves to show this book to everyone. I also made one of a bachelorette party for myself and the bride at the time. The website is easy to use and easy to navigate around. I would recommend Shutterfly to all of my family and friends.

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    04.19.11

Shutterfly is easy to use and the products are great. I've been very happy with every order of mine from shutterfly.

• chrrrrris By  chrrrrris
    02.17.11

I have used Shutterfly many times to make many books. They got so many complements. I love to be creative and make cute books of my grandchildren. They keep coming out with new lay outs or backgrounds too.