Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment | SheSpeaks

• Love this and use it on everythiNg! Babys, booboos, and lips. It'll cure anything but the national debt!

• THauge THauge
    04.13.12

We really didn't like this. It is extremely greasy and really did not help at all for my son's rash. My son has very sensitive skin and gets diaper rash very easily. He also doesn't seem to like the feel of this on his skin.

• tml129 By  tml129
    09.03.15

Great for cracked skin or skin that needs to be moisturized.

• Xyoojulie By  Xyoojulie
    08.28.15

I have severe eczema on both my hands. This product does help control my flare ups which are always really bad.

• ARiggs By  ARiggs
    08.27.15

My Son has really bad eczema & this product works great on his skin! Lotions don't do the trick, this is much more thick than lotion and makes his skin feel so soft after it soaks in. Great product

• MrsReynoso By  MrsReynoso
    08.27.15

We love using this product in our household, I have 2 children and use it on them almost daily. My husband and I also have dry skin and this definitely does the trick!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

This stuff is wonderful. I have real dry skin and this seem to give long lasting relief even on elbows and feet.

• Kirstenshespeaks By  Kirstenshespeaks
    08.12.15

I use this on my son every night before bed! He never gets diaper rash.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

Those baby scratches on the face are such a bummer! I went in the store and decided to buy this I was a little ify because of how expensive it was but I said we might as well see if its worth it, and man was it!!! love this stuff I bought the huge jar and use it for everything

• tkleonard By  tkleonard
    07.27.15

Used this on my son. Rashes cleared fast. Will be using this in future...

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Loved to use this on my daughters skin, especially in the first month or so. Really relieved her dry-ness

• FabulousFive By  FabulousFive
    05.12.15

My husband suffers from dry hands, my son and daughter both have patches of excema, and we've been using Eucerin for years. We LOVE it! It keeps my husbands hands moisturized with daily use. Both my children have had excema in patches since they were infants, and we've used this daily after baths and any water play...it works beautifully and keeps the itch, dryness, and "rash" from flaring up.