Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment | SheSpeaks

• Love this and use it on everythiNg! Babys, booboos, and lips. It'll cure anything but the national debt!

• THauge THauge
    04.13.12

We really didn't like this. It is extremely greasy and really did not help at all for my son's rash. My son has very sensitive skin and gets diaper rash very easily. He also doesn't seem to like the feel of this on his skin.

• barncoat By  barncoat
    09.03.15

Love this! Multi-purpose! Its the only product I use on my tattoos after getting them done, heals them well and a bit faster than any other products I've tried.

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    09.03.15

i love this stuff you can use it for a lot of things i put it on my daughters cheeks when they are going to be out in the cold when its really windy to keep their cheeks from getting chapped. i also use it for dry skin or diaper rashes.

• tml129 By  tml129
    09.03.15

Great for cracked skin or skin that needs to be moisturized.

• Xyoojulie By  Xyoojulie
    08.28.15

I have severe eczema on both my hands. This product does help control my flare ups which are always really bad.

• ARiggs By  ARiggs
    08.27.15

My Son has really bad eczema & this product works great on his skin! Lotions don't do the trick, this is much more thick than lotion and makes his skin feel so soft after it soaks in. Great product

• MrsReynoso By  MrsReynoso
    08.27.15

We love using this product in our household, I have 2 children and use it on them almost daily. My husband and I also have dry skin and this definitely does the trick!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

This stuff is wonderful. I have real dry skin and this seem to give long lasting relief even on elbows and feet.

• Kirstenshespeaks By  Kirstenshespeaks
    08.12.15

I use this on my son every night before bed! He never gets diaper rash.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

Those baby scratches on the face are such a bummer! I went in the store and decided to buy this I was a little ify because of how expensive it was but I said we might as well see if its worth it, and man was it!!! love this stuff I bought the huge jar and use it for everything

• tkleonard By  tkleonard
    07.27.15

Used this on my son. Rashes cleared fast. Will be using this in future...