JELL-O Mousse Temptations Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Taller By  Taller
    12.26.09

Never heard of them but they sound delicious AND sugar free.. WOW

• gypsygoddess By  gypsygoddess
    12.26.09

I absolutely love these! The Caramel Creme is my favorite. They are nice and fluffy and really taste decadent. And yet they only have 60 calories, which makes them perfect for New Year's resolutions coming up.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    12.25.09

Love this product in other flavors, but NOT this one! Yuck!

• lovesbirds By  lovesbirds
    12.23.09

Very good, great for weight watchers!

• spidermonkey511 By  spidermonkey511
    12.23.09

i love this stuff. My husband who really tries to watch his suger also enjoys the great texture. Super yummy!

• magnetgirl3 By  magnetgirl3
    12.23.09

I tried all three flavors. I loveee the chocolate Indulgence and Dark Chocolate Decadence. I can't stop at just one most of the times.They are my new lo-cal alternatives to my sweet-tooth.They are not overly sweet, just the way i like them. I didn't like the Caramel Creme flavor, it's too intense and felt like artificial flavor, but my husband likes it.

• kristilou By  kristilou
    12.23.09

Wow, I've never heard of these but they sound delicious! Thanks!

• cropmom66 By  cropmom66
    12.23.09

Love these! It is just enough to satisfy my chocolate craving! Plus, if you are doing Weight Watchers, they are only 1Pt!

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    12.20.09

Jello Mousse Temptations is a delicious treat. It is Sugar free and just 60 calories. These snacks come in three tempting flavors; Caramel Creme, Chocolate Indulgence and Dark Chocolate Decadence. I tasted the Caramel Creme. It was sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth but not sweet enough to put me in a sugar coma. The texture is lite and airy. Give it a try and fall in love with your new favorite snack!

• spmissy By  spmissy
    12.02.09

This product is just chocolate pudding with a ton of air in it to make it "mousse." You don't actually get a creamy mouth feel from it like you would with a real mousse. It is a lot like the whipped yogurt. If you don't like the texture of pudding you may like this product. It is enough to satisfy me in a pinch, but I will not buy another package.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.05.09

This is soooooooooooooooo Good!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    11.04.09

Jell-O Mousse is delicious. It is light, fluffy and creamy and full of flavor. Good any time of the day and only has 60 calories per cup. It comes in 3 flavors, Chocolate Indulgence, Caramel Crème and Dark Chocolate.