LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is one of the best toys we could have purchased when our son was learning to stand on his own. Wanting to touch the buttons and make things light up was definitely a motivator for him to stand and try and use those chubby little legs of his! His favorite thing to do was "sing" after he figured out which buttons made which songs play. There are no pieces to lose, nothing to pick up, and if you need to pack it away the legs come off very easily!

• NunziaV By  NunziaV
    02.03.11

When creating my baby registry, I was looking for some items that I could use past the 1st year. I came across this activity table which disassembles and can be laid down flat on the floor so that our 4 month old infant can play with it during ?tummy time?. There are 8 different activities on this table which include a book in the center which changes the settings when the pages are flipped. It switches from a music theme to a word/letter them when you flip the page. The music theme is more appropriate for infants and the letter/word theme is more appropriate for toddlers. The different stations of the table teach your toddler the alphabet, colors, shapes, numbers, open/close action and high/low. One of the best features with this toy is the volume control switch on the bottom of this unit. I would always keep it on the low setting until my toddler realized what the switch was for. He then would always switch it to the high setting. When the batteries are low, the unit can randomly turn on and off which can be extremely annoying during the night. I highly suggest changing the batteries at the first sign of being weak. This will also prevent the unit from failing when batteries start to corrode. One of the downfalls of this toy though is the open/close door. Not only would this door become disconnected, but my toddler would enjoy storing snacks in the little cubby.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

***** Thats all I have to say

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

My daughter LOVES the LeapFrog Learning toys :)

• Maxsanders By  Maxsanders
    12.20.10

My special needs daughter has this table and loves it! The only holdback I have to giving it 5 stars is that is burns through the 3 AA batteries that it takes VERY quickly!

• post4325 By  post4325
    11.30.10

This was one of my kids favorite toys. They played with it until they were nearly 4. I have purchsed several as gifts for friends/family.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    11.21.10

I bought this for my nephew last christmas. He loved playing with it, but my sister and brother in law live in a small apartment so they had to pack away a lot of his toys.

• deefbi By  deefbi
    11.21.10

My daughter received this toy for her first bday and although she loves it very much and plays with it all day long, i am not happy with the spanish settings because they have heavy accent as if its a translation computer and its not very sturdy. My daughter pushes it around the entire house but it does keep her entertained.

• starlee By  starlee
    10.14.10

We got this for our then 6-month old for Christmas last year. Both the baby and our 3-year old enjoy this toy. Lots of songs and sounds, no obnoxious music, and my 15-month old loves bopping to the tunes! We'd buy this all over again a million times over. It's also very durable!

• tally1028 By  tally1028
    10.06.10

I had this for my now 3 year old son, he absolutely loved it!! This is one of the toys that we saved and will be used by his now 4 month old brother!! I actually bought one in pink for my brothers daughter.

• konigin By  konigin
    08.26.10

I got this second-hand and my daughter loves it but I don't really like the music choices