Charlaine Harris Southern Vampire Series Books 1 8 | SheSpeaks

• mamatomonsters By  mamatomonsters
    10.04.10

Love love LOVE this series.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    09.28.10

I cannot get enough of these. I am addicted and it can be a bit embarassing but I started these books about a week ago and am on book six. I have been entranced in these

• Fashiondreamer By  Fashiondreamer
    09.05.10

These books were FABULOUS!! I read the first nine last summer and couldn't put down the tenth! I higly reccomend these books to anyone who is looking for a fun and addicting read :)

• wvmommyX By  wvmommyX
    09.02.10

i think Im the odd one out. I thought the first 4 or 5 books were good, but by the last two the editing has gone down hill. The character development has also been lacking, especially in the last book. I think that it might be time for the series to come to an end. I do love the tv show though!

• kornchick166 By  kornchick166
    08.17.10

Love the books! Can't put them down!

• apreisen By  apreisen
    08.11.10

Charlaine Harris is a brilliant writer. I devour each new book and then wait impatiently for the next. I enjoy watching true Blood just to see how closely the actors fit the image in my mind.

• iliamcortes By  iliamcortes
    07.14.10

I Love the books. Every time I started one I couldn't put it down. It got to the point that when I went to the store I would just buy two or three books in the series at a time. By the way I have not wacthed any of the True Blood episodes yet I still really enjoyed the book series.

• StarKnits By  StarKnits
    07.08.10

I started reading these books after a friend recommended them to me. I loved them. they were a wonderful quick read and very entertaining.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    06.20.10

The HBO Series True Blood got me into the books. The only similarities are the character names. Reading the books won't spoil the story line for you.

• LoopyLooop By  LoopyLooop
    05.19.10

These aren't the best written books (too many Sookie outfit descriptions!) but they are really fun to read, and Harris sure knows how to create sexy male characters.