Gain Liquid Detergent Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

This detergent doesn't sud at all. It only smells good. waste of money! Tide is the best.

• cmason By  cmason
    06.22.12

The scent of this laundry detergent is superior!!! I actually enjoy doing laundry now!

• RoseRed612 By  RoseRed612
    10.14.11

First of all I love Gain so of course I'm going to try a new scent. I thought it smelled so good, my clothes smelled good too.

• Dulcy131 By  Dulcy131
    09.22.11

By far my favorite laundry detergent and scent!! Love this product!

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

The smell is so nice!!!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    12.28.10

The scent is great and my clothes are always nice and clean and smelling great!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    12.07.10

Love it!!!!

• Mena888 By  Mena888
    10.17.10

Most gain products are heavily scented but I don't mind. Its is a Proctor and Gamble product so you know that it will clean well as their other products (Tide\cheers ) at a slightly cheaper cost. I used Gain both scented and unscented to wash my clothes. It works well - they even have HE versions of gain. I highly recommend this to those who are looking for a good product

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

This is some of the best detergent I have used and the scent is unbelievable! Gain does a great job at removing dirt, grease, and odors from clothes and towels (because we all know when wet towels set for a day or so before washing them, they stink). The price of this detergent is generally priced lower than some other brands, but please do not let the price fool you into thinking this is a bad product because this is a wonderful product.

• teencee By  teencee
    05.25.10

I love this scent!! And the scent stays for a long time! Gets clothes clean too!

• katerose By  katerose
    01.27.10

Love all the scents!! Always worried that my clothes wont hold the scent, but they do.

• chicablanquita By  chicablanquita
    11.09.09

I love love love the scent of this (and the matching dryer sheets!). Smells nice and fruity. Haven't found anything else with a comparable scent in the laundry category. Also, is competitively priced.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.30.09

I love this scent and my clothes are clean.