Playtex Sport Tampons Review Page 5 of 9 | SheSpeaks

• brem543 By  brem543
    01.04.13

When I wear these, it is super comfortable and has great protection! Being a dancer, it moves with my body and I can feel comfortable knowing I am protected!

• lucijhenson By  lucijhenson
    01.02.13

Comfy and prevents leaks on the heaviest of days

• xojasminejanae By  xojasminejanae
    01.01.13

I love these because I am able to go to work with my tampon in and feel comfortable leaving it in while I work without the feeling that I might leak even on my heavy days!!

• keanotkeawanna By  keanotkeawanna
    12.30.12

I tried these today because although I LOVE Playtex Gentleglide I wanted to try these for the applicator. As expected the tampon worked wonderfully and the applicator wasn't too shabby either. I really like these and will buy them again.

• aliptak By  aliptak
    12.20.12

These are my go to tampons. I've never had any problem with them at all and I've been using them for quite a while now. I don't have a heavy flow so I've never used anything but the regular. They are comfortable and reliable.

• xoxoglamchic By  xoxoglamchic
    12.12.12

The absorbancy for these tampons suck. I'm a Pearl girl.

• mygucci85 By  mygucci85
    12.12.12

So comfortable and easy to use. Had no problems with leakage even with heavy flow days.

• supercoolmama By  supercoolmama
    12.12.12

Horrible...not my normal brand(usually tampax girl) but figured hey i'll give it a try it looked promising...WRONG false advertising!!! It does not open at all. I don't even get a heavy period and the regulars were a joke!! Never will i waste my money on Playtex again!!! Very disappointed!!i only even gave 1 star because it made me...it deserves 0 stars!!

• Bambinaki By  Bambinaki
    10.01.12

This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.

• jeffshaw999 By  jeffshaw999
    09.28.12

Normally use Kotex but bought these when the price was fantastic and really are good too. Barely free them and great absorbency.

• vathens6 By  vathens6
    09.18.12

I used to prefer these, but the last couple times i picked up a box up I had problems with leakage. Other than that, they are comfortable to put in.

• Bethyann By  Bethyann
    08.30.12

I really like these beause of the applicator. It's easier to use than the cardboard ones. As long as they are the unscented ones then they work great.

• barea11 By  barea11
    08.25.12

Horrible!!! Does not open 360 like it says, actually doesn't open at all, which is probably why it leaked so bad. I usually use Kotex, but my mom bought these because she did not know, well I figured I would go ahead and give them a try. The very first 1 I put in leaked within 30 minutes, so I thought maybe it was a bad one so I tried another, nope it wasn't bad, it just doesn't work. So I took them back to the store and got the ones I normally use. If I were you I would stay away from these, even the tampax pearl ones are better!

• Cowgirld By  Cowgirld
    08.16.12

These Tampons are horrible. I always use tampax brand and got a free sample of this Sport type. I had horrible leaking. A friend at work at the same thing happen to her. I tried them again a few months later at a friends house when i got my friend unexpectedly. Again, leaking.

• storywriter By  storywriter
    08.16.12

These are my favorite tampons to use. They are the most comfortable and absorbent ones I have found. I haven't seen a "compact" version yet, but if they do I'll be stoked!