Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• CarmenDionne By  CarmenDionne
    05.21.13

I love using Aussie products It leaves my hair soft and doesn't make it heavy at all. I was hesistant at first because I am an African American woman and have thick hair. My hair is always soft and shiny when I use this.

• dragonfly7158 By  dragonfly7158
    03.19.13

This product is amazing!! It makes your hair so soft, shiny and strong. It smells lovely too! I love it! I would recommend it to anyone!

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

This product is ok . But I have very thick hair so it's not ok for me . It's a desent conditioner .

• mwoot10 By  mwoot10
    02.07.13

Really like this product. It really brought my hair back to life. I use it once a week.

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

This is definitely one of my favorite conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling fantastic! I use it at least once a week

• mygucci85 By  mygucci85
    12.12.12

Such a great treatment for thick dry and damaged hair. It left my hair feeling soft and manageable. It also helped with all the fly aways and not to mention it smells wonderful.

• Lovely7 By  Lovely7
    12.11.12

I've been using this product on my hair for years. It really helps get rid of dryness and frizz. It works great and smells great.

• laniebugzlikes By  laniebugzlikes
    12.09.12

Aussie products use to be my go to products,but after using higher end hair care,it just doesn't seem to get the job done as well.But for the price it is the best on the market.

• cutetigerlover By  cutetigerlover
    11.20.12

First of all I love this product! It leaves my hair supper soft! Also tangles are easy to get out.

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2