Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios Review Page 5 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• yelena By  yelena
    04.12.15

great cereal that does not have to much sugar great for kids

• EMNguyen87 By  EMNguyen87
    04.12.15

Being pregnant, munching on these any time of the day makes me happy! Dry or with milk, this is one of the best cereals there are!

• RossKelker By  RossKelker
    03.24.15

Me and my daughter loves this Honey Nut Cheerios, It's best ingredient is whole grain oats and it can help lower cholesterol which is good for the heart.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite kind of my Cheerios.

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

this is the #1 cereal in my house... from my husband to the kids... love that they love such a healthy cereal!

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.21.15

Healthy and tasty cereal! Just don't let it sit in your bowl of milk for too long. It doesn't taste as good when it gets all soggy :(

• xhelenx By  xhelenx
    02.21.15

light and crisp with hint of honey flavor love this cereal! with milk or no milk as a snack.

• mtidey By  mtidey
    02.18.15

My all time favorite cereal. I am not big of eating breakfast but when I do I grab this cereal. Both healthy and great tasting.

• Jennyfr By  Jennyfr
    02.13.15

Honey Nut Cheerios are still a favorite of mine and my husbands. I also love the yogurt cheerios!

• Leanetta By  Leanetta
    02.12.15

omg, these are literally like heaven ! they are my most recommended cereal to eat!

• twinmax22 By  twinmax22
    01.24.15

A cereal which doesn't need any more sugar. It is one of my favorites!

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

This cereal is so yummy and you don't need to add sugar!

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I love these cereals and your kids will too. They are not too sweet so they will become "mother-approved" with less sugar and a great taste. They are good for them: just don't tell them.

• jloiodi By  jloiodi
    01.14.15

Been eating this cereal since I was a little girl and it is definitely one of my favorites! I enjoy it as a snack without the milk or enjoy some for breakfast with milk. Honey Nut cheerios are my favorite kind of Cheerios!

• jessi0922x By  jessi0922x
    01.13.15

Love, love, love.! enjoy these anytime of day or night in a huge bowl with some super chilled milk.!