Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios | SheSpeaks

• Lmeeks74 Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

This is one of my family's favorite cereals. It is sweet and has just the right amount of crunch!! So Yummmy! Great in a bowl with milk and on the go in a little bag/cup for the little ones as well.

• Sarahcarabia811 By  Sarahcarabia811
    09.07.15

So delicious! I eat it for breakfast all the time! Sometimes I replace it for my dessert !

• tml129 By  tml129
    09.03.15

Great cereal that my 4 year old loves! It's sweet but not like other kids' cereals that have way too much sugar.

• Bubbles83 By  Bubbles83
    09.03.15

These are the best flavor of Cheerios they ever made. Perfect amount of sweetness to make them just right! Great way to start a day!!!!

• Pamela627 By  Pamela627
    09.03.15

These are very good and not horrible for you like the those other surgary cerels

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44
    08.19.15

honeynut cherrios with all its vitamins wasn't overley sweet had lots of protein and fiber you could eat it anytime of day to snack dinner breakfast or just snacking on.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I prefer the multi grain Cheerios but these are also really good

• alwayspink By  alwayspink
    08.14.15

I love honey nut cheerios, they have just the right sweetness no sugar needed.

• everythingandnothin By  everythingandnothin
    08.07.15

I love Honey Nut Cheerios! They are so classic and have never changed! I love the little bee and the flavor is great! Highly recommend!

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

I remember as a kid having normal Cheerios and putting real honey all over the top, when I told my boyfriend he thought I was crazy. This makes it easier and tastes even better!

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

I love cereal...I admit it! This has a good taste and I could eat it often without going into a sugar coma.