Emergen C Super Orange Dietary Supplement | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff tasted fine and is great if you want a large dose of Vitamin C, but the whole 'immune system' thing didn't work for me. My kids were coming down with a cold and I took a ton of this stuff thinking that I'd be able to avoid the cold, but I had it worse than anyone!!

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    01.12.12

Whenever anyone I know gets sick I tell them to go out and get these! They have always worked wonders for me. I instantly feel a boost and my cold's never last to long after I start taking them. If you like to not be able to taste them then put it in a small glass of OJ. That really helps and it even tastes better that way I think.

• greenturtle2 By  greenturtle2
    01.11.12

I'm a huge fan of Emergen-C. It's a great immune booster when you're feeling a cold coming on, but also just a great vitamin supplement. A tasty, refreshing way to get you daily vitamins. And I'd agree, much better than knock-offs.

• geesker By  geesker
    01.06.12

Love it! Love it! Better than the copy-cats. Gives you energy and helps beat a cold!

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    01.02.12

Love this stuff when you are trying to get a cold it sometimes knocks it out

• YoursTruley By  YoursTruley
    12.12.11

I love this product! Whether you are feeling sick, hung over or just preventing, this product works great. The tase is fine and it comes in so many flavors! I keep them for my employees in my desk, just as an extra boost, being that we deal with the public all day!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    12.10.11

An okay product

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.08.11

I pour one of these in with any bottled water I am drinking, even flavored water. It is best with Crystal Light, in my opinion. I get the benefit of the nutrients along with the water intake. I take vitamins and minerals on a daily basis. Anything to help boost your immune system during cold/flu season is a must!

• fnewspost By  fnewspost
    12.03.11

My husband and I use this when we're feeling a cold coming on or just feeling rundown. It has a pleasant taste and is easy to add to glass of water. Full of vitamins, it helps keep us well.

• simple_twists By  simple_twists
    11.02.11

My husband and I down Emergen-C at the very hint of a cold -- knocks it out every time!

• heather164 By  heather164
    10.27.11

I use Emergen C religiously... I keep it at home and at work. It really does help fight a cold and keeps my going throughout the day when I need a little boost. I love this stuff!