CBS Big Bang Theory | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I just started to watch this show and I have caught up on reruns. The show is hilarious and it is refreshing to have different story lines. Sheldon is my favorite!

• lockliss lockliss
    03.21.12

I try to watch this show and while I love that a lot of the Roseanne actors are on the show, it just seems to be the same situation and the same show over and over. I get it, you're a bunch of geeks looking to score. Next!

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.24.14

It's my favorite show... hence my user name ((if your a fan you know what I'm talking about)) and I'm hard to please when it comes to all these new shows coming on but this one is a must see if you haven't! BaZINga!!

• danadrogers9 By  danadrogers9
    12.10.14

This is by far my favorite show on tv.

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

Hilarious. Shows the clash between geeky nerds and a popular blonde. Fun show where you can maybe learn a thing or two

• JenniLynne71 By  JenniLynne71
    11.14.14

Big Bang Theory is one of the best comedies out there. Doesn't matter how bad of a day I'm having this show always makes me laugh.

• lyttonirose By  lyttonirose
    11.12.14

Big bang Theory is the most sensible show I?ve ever seen. It talks a lot about the wonders of science to feed our Brain cells, a lot of Humor to stimulate our lovely endorphins without being harsh to the eyes of the little ones. People of all Ages can watch this show and just relax on every detail of the scenes. It is also an advocate for Anti- Bullying in which the show manifest the supreme intelligence of the geeks/ nerds and they are not worthy of the abuse from other people. This is a perfect show to watch after a stressful day at work or school.

• yareli By  yareli
    10.16.14

i saw one episode and felt in love with it is pretty hilarious. i think that sheldon is the funnies. i love the way that penny always pursues her dream of becoming an actor.

• srimes By  srimes
    09.27.14

My favorite show. Sometimes you really want to smack the heck out of Sheldon but you just can't help but love him!

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I love this show. I have all the seasons and rewatch them all the time. Its just awesome

• 123raven1 By  123raven1
    09.17.14

i love this show it's so funny i am so exited for the new season to start this is the one show me and my man watch together

• MissHoney By  MissHoney
    09.15.14

Hilarious! I don't watch a lot of tv but I really enjoy this show. Sheldon is too funny!