CBS Big Bang Theory Review Page 5 of 20 | SheSpeaks

07.10.14

Funny & smart comedy.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

There is just something funny about this show. The characters are adorable and lovable. A series full of memorable and funny quotes!! Fun, fun, fun!!

• proposalgal By  proposalgal
    06.24.14

This is my favorite show and watch it in sydication and first-run. Favorite character is by far Raj....

• terrista By  terrista
    06.24.14

Love BBT! It has a great cast, funny dialogue with witty reparte! I love the geeky nerd aspect of the show as well.

• Kmiles By  Kmiles
    06.21.14

Are favorite show. We own every season.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.19.14

One of my favorite shows. I set my DVR so I NEVER miss it. I have enjoyed many of these actors on other shows too! Soft kitty...warm kitty. Need I say more? Bazinga

• lg2158lg By  lg2158lg
    06.19.14

I started watching this show from it's beginning and will continue to watch. It is the best comedy show from the time it started!!! I can watch over and over again and amused each time...Genius!

• paulandval05 By  paulandval05
    06.18.14

Very funny!

• haleyg510 By  haleyg510
    06.13.14

This is such a hilarious show that will keep you entertained. All of the characters are so unique and funny that this show is hard not to get addicted too.

• Jezzibelz By  Jezzibelz
    06.11.14

Very funny and great to watch with the father!! love this show.

• Njs4evergirl By  Njs4evergirl
    06.10.14

I love the big bang theory! Thumbs up this post if Sheldon is your favorite:)

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This is a very funny tv show.

• agr422 By  agr422
    05.07.14

Absolutely love this show! It's the comedy that prime time television needed!

• alikaridou By  alikaridou
    04.02.14

it s funny show but not my favourite!!!

• lisaje2 By  lisaje2
    03.23.14

This is my favorite television show. I watch the new shows every week and reruns each day on various stations. Sheldon is my favorite character. All of the characters are soooooo funny.