Organix Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It is very good for your hair to repair and make it healthier and it also helps it get longer!! Bonus is they smell great and leave your hair smelling yummy!!

• allisondusek By  allisondusek
    10.26.11

Love, love, love this brand of shampoo. The scent is amazing and it always leaves my hair feeling nourished, shiny, and bouncy.

• blondwine By  blondwine
    10.26.11

I have tried all of the products in the Organix line and they are all amazing. I love the fact that they are all natural, no animal tested and each product does what it claims. What I also like is that you have a high quality / salon product without the hefty price tag.

• amip1130 By  amip1130
    10.26.11

makes my scalp feel so clean

• kathutch1 By  kathutch1
    10.26.11

I tried this product recently & just love it . It help alot with itchy scapls. And leave my hair soft , managable & smelling good.

• allanawhite By  allanawhite
    10.26.11

I really like that this product is organic. Love the fragrance and the results were very good. I alternate now between this shampoo and another organic brand and have no need to go back to non-organic shampoo.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.21.11

My grandmother bought this for my daughter who has naturally curly hair but it frizzes up really bad and us living in GA where its always hot doesn't do any good for her hair. I used this product and fell in love. Her curls are more manageable and less frizzy

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    09.10.11

I really love the Organix line. I am not a huge fan of the tea tree but I do love the cocoa/keratin line that smells like chocolate and makes my hair just super smooth!!

• sarahmadds By  sarahmadds
    02.26.11

Love the smell. It works well, however when I buy shampoo I look for something that will slightly dry my hair out (because this way its a bit more curly). Most people probably don't want this to happen, so I wouldn't recommend it to everyone.

• ericaurr By  ericaurr
    10.04.10

I tried the shampoo in both the vanilla bean and coconut. I was crazy for the scents. I mean, what girl does not love coconut or vanilla (really, it smelled like a bake cake)? But this shampoo dries my hair. As I'm rinsing it out of my hair, I don't feel any difference in it. My hair still tangles as if I didn't put any product, it was very disappointing.

• tyesha22 By  tyesha22
    08.29.10

I love this shampoo and conditioner(the coconut kind). It smells heavenly. It does dry my hair out and it leaves it feeling very moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again.